Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"A Battle For The Soul Of This Nation" - You Tell 'Em, Joe!

·
11h

Scientific American has never endorsed a presidential candidate in our 175-year history—until now.

The 2020 election is literally a matter of life and death.

We urge you to vote for health, science and Joe Biden for President.

".......The evidence and the science show that Donald Trump has badly damaged the U.S. and its people—because he rejects evidence and science.
The most devastating example is his willfully ignorant response to the COVID-19 pandemic, which cost more than 190,000 Americans their lives.........

On the environment and climate change, Biden wants to spend $2 trillion on an emissions-free power sector by 2035, build energy-efficient structures and vehicles, push solar and wind power, establish research agencies to develop safe nuclear power and carbon capture technologies, and more. The investment will produce two million jobs for U.S. workers, .........

• Thanks 1
On 9/14/2020 at 11:19 AM, TalkTalk123 said:

A friendly question for TalkTalk: I've just had a quick look through many of your posts and can find no film-related posts. Are you merely an incognito mouthpiece for someone who posts here under another name, or do you just come here to make your political posts? 

curiosity-260nw-211475653.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

I only got to watch parts of it, but Biden did a whole lot better than Trump.   Just his manner, forthrightness, character and quality of responses to questions.  More proof that Biden can and should be president.

• 2 weeks later...

CNN)Joe Biden said President Donald Trump's positive test for coronavirus is a "bracing reminder" of the seriousness of the pandemic.

"We have to take this virus seriously. It's not going away automatically," the former vice president said Friday in a speech during a pared-back trip to Michigan that followed Biden testing negative for the virus in the morning.

"We have to do our part to be responsible. It means following the science, listening to the experts, washing our hands, social distancing. It means wearing a mask in public. It means encouraging others to do so as well."..........

"It's not about being a tough guy. It's about doing your part. Wearing a mask is not only going to protect you, but it also protects those around you. Your mom, your dad, your brother, your sister, husband, wife, neighbor, co-worker. Don't just do it for yourself. Do it for the people you love, the people you work with.".......
On 9/18/2020 at 2:16 PM, mr6666 said:

??? to Progressives............

:unsure:

I LOVED this!

EXCEPT, I would've added at the end something like, "You dumb blonde bimbo, THAT'S why!"

(...and THUS the very reason I don't get involved in political campaigning)  ;)

LOL

• Thanks 1

So Mister Sixes, I take it that "Thanks" response you just gave me up there was for the idea of my never getting involved in political campaigning, RIGHT?!  ;)

(...'cause actually, I WAS  kind'a hopin' for one of those "Laughing" responses INSTEAD, ya know!) 

LOL

• Haha 1

Btw, I could ALSO never be a pollster either, and for obvious reasons.

(...nope, I doubt I'd make few friends by saying to someone with a clipboard in my hands, "WHAT?! So what kind of a freakin' idiot ARE you that you haven't made up your mind yet about who you're gonna vote for, HUH?!")

OH, and now one MORE comment to make about all that up there.

Those being examples and the reasons I've never EVER entertained the thought of applying for our country's Diplomatic Corps.

(...hey now, ya gotta AT LEAST give me some credit for the self-awareness of my own limitations here, RIGHT?!...and WHICH is sure a HELL of lot more than what could EVER be said about that fat-***ed idiot bully Donald Trump, RIGHT?!)

"I'm running as a proud Democrat, but I'm going to govern as an American president," Joe Biden says during a campaign event in Erie, Pennsylvania.

"I'm going to work as hard for those who don't support me as those who do ... this is a moment to put country above party."

:)
  • Like 1
Can we talk about how Biden is continuing to answer questions after the town hall has ended?

He doesn’t care about ratings or the optics- he cares about people. He’s a good man. #BidenTownHall

====================================================
Joe Biden was asked what he would do should he lose to which he reply he would go back to teaching

trump was asked what he would do should he lose and he went into a conspiracy theory about ballots

Difference between class and trash #BidenTownHall

===============================================
We are seeing tonight why
@realDonaldTrump  is simply too scared to debate  @JoeBiden

Joe knows his stuff. He has a grasp of so many facts across so many issues.

Trump just shovels the same **** day after day to his moronic #MAGA crowds. #BidenTownHall

=========================================

Trump barely held it together for 1 hour.
Biden is going for 2 hours.

WHO HAS MORE STAMINA? #BidenTownHall #TrumpTownHall