Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"A Battle For The Soul Of This Nation" - You Tell 'Em, Joe!

Biden's team can make a clip of his last answer and I think that will win over many people

He was humble, answered what he'd do if he'd lose,
and said he was going to be the President of everyone, even those who voted against him, in an effort to heal the nation. #BidenTownHall

The jarring contrast between Trump and Biden, explained in 3 moments from their competing town halls

At the very moment Trump embraced QAnon,

Biden embraced science.

".....the competing town halls threw the stakes of the 2020 election into starker relief than another Trump-Biden debate would have.

Despite his faults, Biden came across as thoughtful and able to engage with policy substantively.

Trump, by contrast, wouldn’t even acknowledge that his propensity for retweeting obviously false conspiracy theories is irresponsible, let alone accept any responsibility for the tough shape the country finds itself in after four years of his leadership and amid a pandemic he’s seemingly given up trying to contain............

Like a train wreck, it can be hard to look away from Trump.

But as my colleague Matthew Yglesias writes, after four years of regular derailments, there’s something delightful about Biden’s boringness..........

https://www.vox.com/2020/10/15/21518760/trump-biden-town-hall-top-moments

:)

X543XSATFYI6XPAQICZFHAXRXY.jpg&w=691

"Trump supporters shout and wave flags outside the John F. Kennedy Library polling station as early voting begins ahead of the election in Hialeah, Fla., on Oct. 19"

Yep, if I was undecided, this group would certainly make me want to vote for Trump.  I voted on Monday in Virginia.

Right now: - Almost 23 million Americans are on unemployment

- Nearly 1 in 5 small businesses have closed their doors

- Millions of people are at risk of being evicted

We simply can’t afford another four years of Donald Trump.
  • Like 1

Oh gosh, I've spent the afternoon trying to calm some nervous nellies over at the Wapo message board that believe Trump will win again. I show them the data but they just won't calm down.  Good luck to us all. 

We need to: Build bridges, not walls.

Open our arms, not clench our fists.

Focus on the ties that bind us together, not tear each other apart.

We need to be what we are at our best: One America.

==============================================

-IGNORE THE POLLS!...............                    

JUST VOTE!!
:)
31 minutes ago, LsDoorMat said:

Oh gosh, I've spent the afternoon trying to calm some nervous nellies over at the Wapo message board that believe Trump will win again. I show them the data but they just won't calm down.  Good luck to us all. 

A Trump win would not surprise me.  Although it would be the worst thing for the people of America and the world. 

The data in 2016 up until election night all showed Hillary Clinton winning and most showing it fairly easily.  The pollster who predicted Trump's victory is predicting he will win again.  A lot of people who will vote for Trump either lie to pollster or aren't polled at all.

Justice Stephen Breyer, Clinton appointee, is 82 years old.

16 hours ago, ElCid said:

A Trump win would not surprise me.  Although it would be the worst thing for the people of America and the world. 

The data in 2016 up until election night all showed Hillary Clinton winning and most showing it fairly easily.  The pollster who predicted Trump's victory is predicting he will win again.  A lot of people who will vote for Trump either lie to pollster or aren't polled at all.

Justice Stephen Breyer, Clinton appointee, is 82 years old.

I'd be surprised. Hillary Clinton was polling 3-4% ahead of Trump nationally. And she almost won electorally. Biden has been polling 8-10% ahead of Trump consistently for months. And it's not just New York and California that are giving him that lead. 

On 10/21/2020 at 6:13 PM, mr6666 said:

:D

yeah, she just ain't good for american public education.

she probably doesn't think her highest priority should be seeing to it that every elementary school has a transgender bathroom.

maybe joe does.

:lol::D