Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

America’s Funniest Home Videos Season Finalie

David Guercio

40 minutes ago, David Guercio said:

I tried looking for it on the ABC app and ABC.com.  But I couldn’t find it.  Does anybody know when the season finalie of America’s Funniest Home Videos is or if it’s already been on?

Sorry Dave, but because of a recent very unfortunate BUT most ironic of mishaps in which during a little network after-hours party, the producer of America's Funniest Home Videos while blindfolded accidentally hit the President of ABC right square in the nuts with a baseball bat while he was attempting to strike a pinata with it, ABC has decided to immediately cancel that long-running series and in its time slot replace it with a whole new reprise version of My Mother the Car starring Scott "Chachi" Baio.

And thus, this is probably the reason you can't find it now.

(...guess you didn't hear about this, eh?!)

• Haha 2

With more PHONES with video capability than there were ever CAMCORDERS, there's an endless supply of that kind of stuff.  

And the idea of winning MONEY will ALWAYS trump merely racking up "hits" on YouTube.  ;)

Sepiatone

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings