Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Who saw Angers: End Game yet or want to?

spence

Haven't been able to be online & on here the mt. summit of motion picture websties in awhile, but was curious of you fellow TCM-ITES whom hope or has no interest in seeing Hollywoods latest $B.O.$. Blockbuster  AVENGERS: END GAME?

as I write this it is now the 3rd highest grossing release in cinematic history & is easily poised to become runner-up only to 2015's SW: FORCE AWAKENS ($937 million domestically) as the 2nd biggest ticket seller ever

as for me i'm personally pretty fed up_(especially in the summer vie season) with comic books, remakes, sequels,etc  Though did go to & admired a few, especially 1989's BATMAN ($251m.) 1979's SUPERMAN, DARK KNIGHT ($535m.), BATMAN RETURNS ($163m.)9solely due to Marvelous Michelle Pfeiffer though) & a few others, but reviewing flix in  a theatre as I said I'm no burnt

If one looks at the current all-time top 10 champs the majority of which are based on comics, see kids go back & back to each obviously pumping up ticket sales

For the record the monolithic 11 time OSCAR sweeping *TATINC from 1997 will slip to 6th place now, a lot due to not being able to show it more time at 3hrs & 14 minutes  that didn't sop the legendary 10939 GWTW (MGM/Selznick) officially adjusted for inflation is still A #1 ever made & as most know is 3hrs & 42minutes & a ticket then was a quarter

THANK YOU

THANKS TOPBILLED, was hurrying   Do you plan to see this one? Last film I went to was the beautiful looking from the trailers DUMBO live action remake by Tim Burton, but it seems flat/mediocre (**-out of 4 stars)  It did manage to gross over $80m to $90m. though.   One be certain that will be a shocker in terms of controversy is Tarentino's take on the infamous & legendary 1969 Manson/Tate murders ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD  they are ultra secretive about it thus far, Di Caprio & Pitt are pt of it's big cast   Few months ago Sharon Tate's sister was interviewed a couple of times staying she refuses to see the film

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, spence said:

THANKS TOPBILLED, was hurrying   Do you plan to see this one? Last film I went to was the beautiful looking from the trailers DUMBO live action remake by Tim Burton, but it seems flat/mediocre (**-out of 4 stars)  It did manage to gross over $80m to $90m. though.   One be certain that will be a shocker in terms of controversy is Tarentino's take on the infamous & legendary 1969 Manson/Tate murders ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD  they are ultra secretive about it thus far, Di Caprio & Pitt are pt of it's big cast   Few months ago Sharon Tate's sister was interviewed a couple of times staying she refuses to see the film

I'm not a fan of Tarantino. I know others are crazy about him.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings