Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

movies for guys

JACK BENNY

to me it seems over the last year and a half most movies especially in the prime time slot are slanted more toward female viewers.There are very few action and slap stick comedies . Just like this Memorial day the movies all seemed tho be picked by some one who doesn't watch military type movies . It used to be a good mix but the programming sure has changed

• Like 1

Tonight: The VerdictThe Mackintosh ManSlap ShotThe Drowning Pool...all seem macho enough to me.

Tomorrow: The Best Years of Our LivesHail the Conquering Hero...both perfectly dude friendly.

All day Friday is horror and SF...typically male-oriented genres. Primetime is Close Encounters of the Third Kind. Not very girly. Plus, Dirty Mary Crazy Larry and Outlaw Blues on TCM Underground. Guy flicks.

Saturday night - Violent PlaygroundThe Asphalt Jungle, and Vanishing Point.

Sunday night - Alice Faye and Don Ameche double feature...okay, that one's pretty girly.

In summary, there's plenty of dude stuff on display.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

Sunday night - Alice Faye and Don Amiche double feature...okay, that one's pretty girly.

don-ameche_372288.jpg

"Girly? You think my films are girly? I. Don't. Think. So. And one more thing, I wish people would stop shouting, "HEY, GROUCHO!" whenever they see me."

• Haha 2

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings