Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Amazon Prime Titles (not commonly or never on TCM)

wunderlong88

33 minutes ago, wunderlong88 said:

Is there a resource for classic movies streaming on Amazon Prime that are never shown or seldom shown on TCM?  If not would this be a good idea for a possible thread?

I agree this is a good idea for a thread.

There's a site I use called instantwatcher.com

If you click on "Amazon" at the top (it's in light green on my screen), you can do a search of titles that are currently being offered on Amazon. These include ones designated as Prime that are offered free with membership, plus the ones you have to pay extra for, such as the film Lorna mentioned.

Just type the name of the actor, director or film title in the search engine that appears in the upper right hand corner of the screen. It will pull up TV shows too, but you can modify the search below by un-clicking the box for TV seasons if you only wish to look up movies. There's also a box that says Prime, if you just want to look up the free movies offered on Prime.

From there you can build your own lists. Typically the ones from Paramount, Universal, Fox and lately more films from Sony/Columbia are not shown on TCM. 

https://instantwatcher.com

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings