Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

the car (1977) tonite on svengoolie

NipkowDisc

always a favorite of mine. deserving of cult status it is building. my favorite scene is when the car sends roy jenson over the edge to a fiery death.

that's one mean demonic car.

and when they're on the scene of the two bicyclist's deaths, we get this creepy and brilliant closeup of the car driving maniacally around the desert in the distance.

brilliant underappreciated filmmaking.

Image result for the car 1977 model

watching the car this past Saturday had to listen to svengoolie's stupid ravings about the cast. he refers to a young Ronny Cox. Cox already had a TV series under his belt he starred in created by earl hamner namely Apple's Way so it's not like he was just starting out when he appeared in the car.

On 6/10/2019 at 10:23 AM, NipkowDisc said:

the car needs a sequel. I assume that schtootz james brolin would not agree to star in it since he's such a big man after marrying yentl. bet dependable Ronny Cox would do it.

I dunno......

At 81 this July, Ronny might be a bit long in the tooth to be running from, or chasing after "haunted" cars.  Unless he's tooling around in a "souped up" RASCAL!  :D 

Sepiatone

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings