Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

NEED MORE HELP PLEASE and other fun trivia

spence

As most saw by now tcm in honor of it's 25th anniversary, had just one FAN PROGRAMMER on & each got to select their own A #1 all-time favourite motion picture

Given I'm more than ill, etc LONG STORY I didn't have the time to submit each person's film onto my ever growing files, unfortunately

SO can someone out there be so kind to post each & every guest on these boards for me  others

just 1 example, think it was our best TCM-ITES topbilled, that in great detail listed all of the network's monthly gp's guest programmers top 4 fav flix and again you even did it twice good buddy  now of course in my files starting at age 15 in 1979/80    it may though have been our a no one greatest on all annual things movie awaerds though, not certain  our Lawrence/

at any rate you did more then the 4 star highest rating in doing so friends  I musta known you guys since about 2001 because I only started online in 2000!  you always seemed to be present here sorts fans-(NOTE: that term comes from the powerful 1980 heavy drama w.DUVALL-(l931-) in yet another ultra strong role.  the great santini of course another shot at an academy award or it. 

so again please help your old 18yr old fellow tcm-ite   don't think, matter of fact I;m certain each guest didn't get to choose their top four favs such as monthly guest programmers- and again to the station, why still no godfather, godfather, part ii or Disney;s all time classic features  i.e. dumbo-on that 41 classic, couldn't even get to the movies, tim burton and Disney's newest was indeed flat stuff (**), fantasia=I'VE ALWATS THOUGHT OF IT AS THE KANE OF ANIMATION, , Pinocchio, snow white... and I bekieve I know why, but who now agrees after over 45yrs is his song of the south still deemed as rascist?  speaking of my fav of these dumbo, it has a lot more touches of so called rascism with the black crows  go figure again  BY THE WAY FELOOW UNCLE WALT FANATICS, YOU REALLY DON'T NEED TO BUY IT OR FANTASIA, IT IS FULY ONLINE AT PRESENT FRIENDS, BUT NOT PINOCCHIO YET  MO5RE  FUN FACTS  CAN ALL FATHOM THAT 1994'S STILL OFTEN BRILLIANT PULP FICTION IS TECHNICALLY A DISNEY PRODUCTION, FROM HOLLYWOOD PICTURES/TOUCHSTONE. CHECK OIT OUT AND YOU'LL SEE WHAT I MEAN AND MANY MORE    BY THE WAY WHO HAS YET TO BE ABLE TIO TRAVEL TO THE TOP OF THE GLENDALE MTN 318 MOUNTAINIOUS ACRES, TRUST ME YOU;LL EARS WILL POP AS IN AN AIROLANE RUIDUING UP IN A CAR/TAXI I WALKED BY MYSELF LIKE A BIG MICK DUMMY FIRST JOURNEY, MARCHING LIKE SRANLEY AND LIVINGSTONE/MAJOR RODGERSOM A SPASM DOWN A STREEP HILL, WOKE UP JUUSDT ON TOP OF OSCAR WINNER DONALD CRISP'S VERY MODEST GRAVE. I WAS ON A 29 YEAR MISSION TO SEE SPENCER'S LG GARDEN GRAVE! COSEST STARS TO HIS FINAL RESTING PLACE ARE OR WERE THEN ARE LILI PALMER AND ABOUT 30-35 FEET ALONG EXACT SAME WALL AS TRACTY FAMILY GARDEN GRAVE IS THE LEGENDARY ERROLL FLYNN-(l909-l959) obviouskly going young at 50, saddest pt with FLYNN was he was so busted$$$ uon hisearkly demnise he ciukldn't even pay for a headstnem his fan cLub THE ZACCA yrs installed one though yrs later, most here know a ton of that wera's heavyweIghts also adores the sea and he was no exception, hence title of his beloved yacht   BUT I THINK BOGART/BOGIE HAD HIM AND MOST OTHERS BEAT ON HIS LOVE OF THE OCEAN. (p.s. ON Flynn, i';M NOW OPOSUTIVE IDA LUPINO & HER SISTER WERE IN LOVE WITH robin hood, they aren't included on most suites, though a few show the 2 ladies INTERRED at his feet & close as possible)

ONE FINAL AND HOPEFULLY INTERESTING NOTE  MOST KNOW ROBERT RJ WAGNER (l930-) HAS ALWAYS HAD BUT 1 SINGLE HERO, IDOL & role model, OF COURSE BEING 2 TIME CO-SAR but looking at My files when a monthly GP strangely he selected the magnificently and superbly crafted on every angle 1955  BAD DAY AT BLACK ROCK m-G-m VS OTHERS FR0M TRACY's 74 overall pictures?  it's sole drawback too short at only 81 minutes??? AS FOR ME IT'S A CIRTUAL TUIE BETWEEN BLACK RICK AND HIS 1ST OF 2BND CONSECUTIVE LEADING ACTOR AMPAS WINNERS FROM '37 MGM'S PURE FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT CAPTAINS COURAGEOUS WITH 8S. McLAINE'S OVERALL MOST IMOPORTANT MOTION PICTURES.....INHERIT THE WIND, LAWRENCE OF ARABIA AND KANE OF COURSE, SGE SAID SAO ON L. KING ONCE 3 OF HER MORE THEN IMPORTANT FILMS AS SHE CLAIMED. SO WHO KNOWS WHY RJ CHOSE BLACK ROCK?  ON THART FINAL ACCT MOST KNOW THUIS BY NOW, OR HOPE THEY WILL 7 VERY SOON WAFBWEE;S ALMOST 90.  METAPHORICALLY ONLY ROLES HE WAS STRONG IN WERE TWO VILLIANS TOO  A KISS BEFORE DYING ABND THE MOUNTAIN W./TRACY  NOW FROM GERT GO I'M NOT AMONG THOSE THAT THINK HE MYURDERED NATASHA, LONG, LONG, STORY. BUT IS STILL A BONA FIDE JERK

TOOK UP MORE THEN ENOUGH OF YOUR VALUED TIME  AND THIOUGHT A RATHER LONG POST, PLEASE SAVE T AND PICK AWAY AT NY JAZZ AGAIN SINATRA LINGO SLIPPED OUT

MY MOTHER THANKS Y0U, MY FATHER THANKS

Y0U, MY SISTER THANKS YOU AND I THANK YOU

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings