Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Whose last movie was it?

TopBilled

25 minutes ago, TopBilled said:

All of the performers in THE LEGEND OF SASQUATCH had other movie roles afterward. Unless I've missed someone.

June Foray (Imdb says it's her last full length movie...Maybe it's wrong. I was going for another voice actor after Alan Reed. Apologies!) Here's a foolproof one:

Next:  Ragtime (1981)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Let me resurrect this by saying I don't know.  I've never seen GHOSTBUSTERS II and I don't want to cheat by looking at the IMDb Cast List and trying to figure it out. 

I also wanted to mention that a number of these actors and actresses made their final film appearances in Tv movies.  Barbara Stanwyck made three television films from 1970-73.  Helen Hayes filmed a TVM with Fred Astaire in 1978 called "A FAMILY UPSIDE DOWN".  Long after the release of MAME, Lucille Ball starred in the mostly-forgotten 1985 tele-film THE STONE PILLOW as a homeless bag-lady.   

Let's say I put actor 'VAN HEFLIN' up.  His last theatrical film was AIRPORT (1970) as the nervous bomber D.O. Guerrero, but his last film appearance was the 1971 television movie "The Last Child".  I would suggest either type of film is fair game for a reply.  If someone knows a performer's last theatrical film fine.  If someone knows a performer's last film and it was TV movie that's fine, too.

Also, I think Dean Jagger's last film was ALLIGATOR (1980).  There was footage from an unfinished 1973 or '74 film that Jagger appeared in that was later cribbed for a 1987 'patchwork' film.  Al Adamson would've been proud!  He made a few 'patchwork' films over his career like VAMPIRE MEN FROM THE LOST PLANET.  It's a mish-mash!     

• Thanks 1

On 12/20/2019 at 12:06 PM, Det Jim McLeod said:

Jean Simmons

Next-Ghostbusters II (1989)

Jim, you want to give us a clue here?

17 minutes ago, Mr. Gorman said:

Let me resurrect this by saying I don't know.  I've never seen GHOSTBUSTERS II and I don't want to cheat by looking at the IMDb Cast List and trying to figure it out. 

I also wanted to mention that a number of these actors and actresses made their final film appearances in Tv movies.  Barbara Stanwyck made three television films from 1970-73.  Helen Hayes filmed a TVM with Fred Astaire in 1978 called "A FAMILY UPSIDE DOWN".  Long after the release of MAME, Lucille Ball starred in the mostly-forgotten 1985 tele-film THE STONE PILLOW as a homeless bag-lady.   

Let's say I put actor 'VAN HEFLIN' up.  His last theatrical film was AIRPORT (1970) as the nervous bomber D.O. Guerrero, but his last film appearance was the 1971 television movie "The Last Child".  I would suggest either type of film is fair game for a reply.  If someone knows a performer's last theatrical film fine.  If someone knows a performer's last film and it was TV movie that's fine, too.

Also, I think Dean Jagger's last film was ALLIGATOR (1980).  There was footage from an unfinished 1973 or '74 film that Jagger appeared in that was later cribbed for a 1987 'patchwork' film.  Al Adamson would've been proud!  He made a few 'patchwork' films over his career like VAMPIRE MEN FROM THE LOST PLANET.  It's a mish-mash!     

Good points. Yes, I think we could include TV movies. That's fine.

• Like 1

© 2022 Turner Classic Movies Inc. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings