Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

angel

JC3

I recall a scene in an old movie that was shown on tv back in the early to mid 60s but the only thing I can remember about it was that there was scene with an angel that appeared to a young child as he/she was walking along a road.  I could be mistaken but only the child could see the angel and the adults in her life did not believe her when she told them of her experience.  Anyone know of the movie I'm speaking of?

4 minutes ago, JC3 said:

I recall a scene in an old movie that was shown on tv back in the early to mid 60s but the only thing I can remember about it was that there was scene with an angel that appeared to a young child as he/she was walking along a road.  I could be mistaken but only the child could see the angel and the adults in her life did not believe her when she told them of her experience.  Anyone know of the movie I'm speaking of?

Sounds like Curse of the Cat People (1944) a sequel to Cat People (1942).    These are fine Val Lewton films.

Image result for curse of the cat people

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings