Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Without Question, Donald Trump Is the Most Fun President Ever!

5 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Trump is no fun for the globalist. 

He sure is for this entertainment junkie. He makes me laugh all the time. No other president has ever been as relaxed and humorous to watch as the orange man.

That he's doing the best job I've ever seen a president do is just the cherry on top. How is anyone ever gonna be able to follow this guy?

10 hours ago, darkblue said:

He sure is for this entertainment junkie. He makes me laugh all the time. No other president has ever been as relaxed and humorous to watch as the orange man.

That he's doing the best job I've ever seen a president do is just the cherry on top. How is anyone ever gonna be able to follow this guy?

Now this might not be ENTIRELY true but to a large degree it could almost be said that Donald J.Trump is to the presidency what Mohammed Ali was to boxing....IOW, boxing had gotten pretty boring til Ali came along and livened it up a bit just as most past presidencies were pretty ho-hum boring til "the Donald" came along and livened things up a bit.:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Agree it will be very entertaining to see him in a orange jump suit, all the Twump's property confiscated, and to top it off executed for treason along with all his enablers.  Very funny indeed. :D:D:D:D:D:D

22 hours ago, mr6666 said:

& John Wayne Gacy played a Clown & got away w/murder for a time..........that's what Sociopaths do

John Wayne Gacy!

Way to keep it real, sixes.

Always enlightening to see such reasonable comparisons.

• Haha 1
On 6/23/2019 at 12:17 PM, cigarjoe said:

Agree it will be very entertaining to see him in a orange jump suit, all the Twump's property confiscated, and to top it off executed for treason along with all his enablers.  Very funny indeed. :D:D:D:D:D:D

if indeed all that occurs and it may not.

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/21/2019 at 11:21 AM, povgramps said:

You should watch the post in my "This week's Greg Gutfield show" thread - there's an absolutely hilarious 2nd half to the show that's not included here.

• 4 weeks later...