Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Did I Dream This Movie? Please Help Identify If You Can! Thanks!

OK.  Calling All Great TCM-I.D.-Meisters! Sorry for the very few and sketchy details!

Foreign movie  (from maybe the 80's???)  that I saw on TCM late night maybe 6-8 years ago. Part of the plot involves an alien/creature that lives in the female lead's apartment and apparently has a sexual relationship with her. The only actor/actress that I recognized in the movie was the female lead but I can't remember her name. I can think of no other clues to help with this. Thanks in Advance  For Any Help!!!! 

24 minutes ago, lexdan said:

OK.  Calling All Great TCM-I.D.-Meisters! Sorry for the very few and sketchy details!

Foreign movie  (from maybe the 80's???)  that I saw on TCM late night maybe 6-8 years ago. Part of the plot involves an alien/creature that lives in the female lead's apartment and apparently has a sexual relationship with her. The only actor/actress that I recognized in the movie was the female lead but I can't remember her name. I can think of no other clues to help with this. Thanks in Advance  For Any Help!!!! 

Possession (1981) starring Isabelle Adjani and Sam Neill.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Possession_(1981_film)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082933/?ref_=nv_sr_2?ref_=nv_sr_2

• Thanks 1

Thank You LawrenceA!!! Most of the time I can google some details and identify the movie I'm looking for if I can't remember any actors names to use imdb to solve my quest but this time I struck out. This one has been bugging me for a while but I would never take the time to post it here. Thanks Again!!!! Much Appreciated!!! ......great Joker photo by the way!!! 

• Thanks 1