Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Carson On TCM

David Guercio

Hey Everybody.  It just downed on me.  I was just thinking.  When they have Conan O Brian back to host more Carson On TCM?  They could have some with the guest hosts.  That would be really neat.  I have seen all kinds of clips with the guest hosts on YouTube.  Which was so cool.  But I have also always wondered what it was like when Johnny Carson also had guest hosts.

Depended on who the GUESTS were those nights.  And too, some guest hosts were pretty good while others made the show fairly boring.  I can't mention names since it was so long ago, and I had no compunction to memorize the lousy guest hosts. 

But, as many tuned into the TONIGHT SHOW for laughs, I'd say my favorite guest host was DAVID BRENNER .

Sepiatone

Also.  One particular one with Johnny I would really love to see was when he had The World Famous Peabody Ducks on.  I recently went to Nashville and Memphis and made an Elvis trip out of it.  Which was so much fun and so cool. I got to do all kinds of things Elvis did and go to Graceland/his house and take the tour.  It was so cool.  They have audio tours and John Stamos from Full House and Fuller House does the audio tour.  That was so cool too and he does a really killer job too.  I just loved it a whole lot and he’s an Elvis fan too.  That’s probably why they had him do it.  While in Memphis.  I stayed at The Peabody Hotel.  The home of The World Famous Peabody Ducks.  Where they live.  I got to watch them and the Bellhop said they were on Johnny Carson and Sesame Street.  So that’s why I would like to see when he had them on as part of Carson On TCM.  I would like to see all kinds of other ones too.  Especially when he had them on.  That would be so neat and so cool.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings