Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What with the online monthly schedule?

M.T. Upharsin

I never liked that they did away with the paper edition of the monthly schedule, but that's the way it is.  So I usually get the email with the schedule on the first of every month and print it.  For a several months this year, the header would be with the previous month's star but the movies and dates would be accurate.  I had the movie listing, so it wasn't a big deal.  Now, both this month and last month, I get the email, open the schedule and it has the new header for the month, but the movies are still last month's listing.  Last month it was several days before it was corrected.  I don't know what's going on, but it should be a simple matter.  When they had the paper addition, it would come in the mail two weeks in advance with very little, if ever, inaccuracies.  I like to have a printed schedule and keep it by the TV.  It's frustrating.  If they can't find competent IT employees, maybe they should go back to the paper edition.

• Thanks 1

I found an interesting thing today when I received my NOW PLAYING GUIDE.

If you click on the link that says View this email in your browser it will send you to the September Now Playing Guide. There you will see Dean Martin as Star of the Month and other highlights!

• Thanks 1

Getting to the monthly schedule is tricky, because I use a tablet. Navigating the menus is not friendly to non-mouse users. I could print to PDF, but the results are a little ****. I do use the daily schedule here, but ever since the loss of the printed guide, my TCM viewing is hit and miss. I don't have a printer, no would I print the schedules of I could.

28 minutes ago, sewhite2000 said:

The links I posted? When I click on them, I get this month's schedule.

Sorry for the confusion, I was actually replying to yanceycravat's post which got merged into this thread - your links are fine.  If you click on the "view this email in your browser" link in the TCM schedule email that came out today, it takes you to an old Now Playing Guide from September 2018.

• Thanks 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings