Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Little Firebrand '25, '27

I'm looking for information about the silent film "The Little Firebrand", which was shot in 1925 by the Hurricane Film Corporation, but not released in the U.S. until July 3, 1927. The film was directed by Charles Hutchison, and starred Hutchinson's wife Edith Thornton, Lou Tellegen, and George Fawcett. While I found a brief synopsis on the TCM site, I can't find any information as to whether or not the film still exists in any form. 

Here, by way of background, is the TCM synopsis: "Multimillionaire Godfrey Jackson is unable to control his unruly, motherless daughter, Dorothy. He appoints Harley Norcross, a junior member of his law firm, as her guardian while he is away on business. Overhearing a disparaging remark Norcross makes about her, Dorothy vows that he will pay for it. Norcross lays down strict rules of conduct for the girl, forbidding her to drive, to attend dances, or to see her suitor, William. She proceeds to break all the rules, and as time passes, each begins to fall in love with the other. Dorothy inveigles Norcross into her car and gives him a hair-raising ride climaxed by a crash; she declares her love when she believes him unconscious; the couple are united."

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Ideally, I'd like to see the film, but I'd settle for anything at all.