Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I can not remember the title of this film, can some please help?

rowcrop

Hello everyone,

There is a foreign movie (I'm pretty sure it was European) that I saw ~15 years ago and I remember I liked it, but I can't remember the title.

There is a famous scene that is shown on TCM when there is what I call and advertisement for foreign films.

The scene is a man walking fast with a limp in front of a building that is burning down big time with huge orange flames engulfing the structure as he passes by.

I have it in my head that it is a vampire movie(???), but I can't remember.  All I can remember was that I liked it.  I think I had one too many beers at the time. 

Can someone help me?  I see this clip from time-to-time on TCM.  I just saw it last week.

Thank you very much

1 hour ago, rowcrop said:

Hello everyone,

There is a foreign movie (I'm pretty sure it was European) that I saw ~15 years ago and I remember I liked it, but I can't remember the title.

There is a famous scene that is shown on TCM when there is what I call and advertisement for foreign films.

The scene is a man walking fast with a limp in front of a building that is burning down big time with huge orange flames engulfing the structure as he passes by.

I have it in my head that it is a vampire movie(???), but I can't remember.  All I can remember was that I liked it.  I think I had one too many beers at the time. 

Can someone help me?  I see this clip from time-to-time on TCM.  I just saw it last week.

Thank you very much

Is it in this video, at the :43 mark?

The limping man with fire in the background appears to be from The Sacrifice (1986).

• Thanks 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings