Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Incompetent, Irrelevant, and Immaterial

On 7/5/2019 at 9:49 PM, JakeHolman said:

No Landslide for Boris oh, he got the lowest majority vote for prime minister since 1924.

For him to become Prime Minister, all he had to do was get a majority vote from the members of his own political party.

The day that he cannot hold his Coalition together in the House of Commons or he gets a no-confidence vote, then the whole thing will be thrown wide open to the national elections. And this can occur at any time well before the next general election in May 2022.

Then we will see if Boris really is a political leader of the Tories and if he can lead them to a National parliamentary victory.

Or with brexit coming up, he may never make it to May 2022.

2 hours ago, JakeHolman said:

I wonder whatever happened with those Russian adoptions that junior said they set the meeting up for in Trump Tower?

I wonder if that was a hoax?

It looks like he could have done better than that, but then maybe not.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
12 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

Asylum Seekers are not criminals and seeking Asylum is not illegal.

That i believe is referring AOC's uninformed remarks made about 3-4 days ago??.. and yes that's not illegal BUT RUNNING THE BORDER TRYING TO EVADE BORDER PATROL TO ENTER THIS COUNTRY IS ILLEGAL even if the alien try's to claim Asylum after running the border.

• Thanks 1
46 minutes ago, JR33928 said:

That i believe is referring AOC's uninformed remarks made about 3-4 days ago??.. and yes that's not illegal BUT RUNNING THE BORDER TRYING TO EVADE BORDER PATROL TO ENTER THIS COUNTRY IS ILLEGAL even if the alien try's to claim Asylum after running the border.

The fact that Donald Trump is blocking asylum seekers from legally requesting this at ports of entry, and now trying to unilaterally revising these rules, means that already desperate people, in their desperation, resort to even more desperate measures.  Donald Trump is purposely causing this crisis and suffering, and if there is any true justice , should be tried for crimes against humanity.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, JR33928 said:

That's not referring to anybody's remarks. That is a stated fact about international law and the law of the United States of America.

Anyone of us one day could be a refugee seeking asylum in a foreign country.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

That's not referring to anybody's remarks. That is a stated fact about international law and the law of the United States of America.

I remembered when one sought asylum in a foreign country.  Unlike Russia, Cuba had the sense to say NO!!

234069e5b2087a4247cb711c7577fd10.jpg

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

Asylum Seekers are not criminals and seeking Asylum is not illegal.

This woman needs to start her own political party or become a Republican.

So asylum seekers as well as anyone else that wishes to gain entry to the USA can just come over and there are no consequences?

Shouldn't they be deported and not allowed to ever apply for legal entry?      

What about due-process?   The Dem's point that asylum seekers deserve due-process is valid.   But if an asylum seeker doesn't follow due-process they should be deported and never granted future legal access.

1 hour ago, hamradio said:

I remembered when one sought asylum in a foreign country.  Unlike Russia, Cuba had the sense to say NO!!

Too bad we didn't have some sense when Jared kushner's family wanted to come over?

People were thrilled to have his grandparents settle in the United States, coming from Eastern Europe, because they were deserving refugees from the Holocaust.

But Jared kushner's father now is a Federal ex-convict and who knows about Jared? In my opinion, there must be some very good reasons why he couldn't pass any of the usual top security clearances for the Oval Office.

7 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

Things must have gone really bad for you if you end up an asylum seeker in a dump like mexico. :lol: 

• Haha 3
17 hours ago, hamradio said:

And just like Lee Harvey Oswald, Donald Trump is effectively a Russian agent, working to destroy our democracy.

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Arturo said:

And just like Lee Harvey Oswald, Donald Trump is effectively a Russian agent, working to destroy our democracy.

After the breakup of the Soviet Union, an ex KGB officer wanted to set the record straight of the idea Oswald being a spy.  He was NOT!  The Soviet officials were dumbfounded by Oswald wanting to become a Russian citizen to begin with - virtually unheard of back then. The former KGB agent said the agency could not use such an individual fearing that he could be bluffing or mentally not altogether "there".

Russia wanted to deport him due to some issue. Oswald tried to commit suicide, feeling a bit sorry for him, Russian officials decided to let him stay. Oswald in his diary wrote the Soviet Union wasn't the so called utopia it claimed to be.  Different system - same government corruption regarding the elite.  That's why he left. He set his sight on Cuba by which he was correct in Castro did not allow such hypocrisy.  Castro was no hypocrite when it came to true Marxism.  Oswald paid the Cuban embassy in Mexico a visit wanting asylum in Cuba, he was flatly REJECTED, screamed I will get Kennedy for this!!

LMREO as if Kennedy controlled whom Cuba allowed into THEIR country.  Bet at that moment the officials in the Cuban embassy must had been the most bewildered people on Earth hearing that! :lol:

The KGB were correct in their suspicion about Oswald's mental state.

2 hours ago, hamradio said:

After the breakup of the Soviet Union, an ex KGB officer wanted to set the record straight of the idea Oswald being a spy.  He was NOT!  The Soviet officials were dumbfounded by Oswald wanting to become a Russian citizen to begin with - virtually unheard of back then. The former KGB agent said the agency could not use such an individual fearing that he could be bluffing or mentally not altogether "there".

Russia wanted to deport him due to some issue. Oswald tried to commit suicide, feeling a bit sorry for him, Russian officials decided to let him stay. Oswald in his diary wrote the Soviet Union wasn't the so called utopia it claimed to be.  Different system - same government corruption regarding the elite.  That's why he left. He set his sight on Cuba by which he was correct in Castro did not allow such hypocrisy.  Castro was no hypocrite when it came to true Marxism.  Oswald paid the Cuban embassy in Mexico a visit wanting asylum in Cuba, he was flatly REJECTED, screamed I will get Kennedy for this!!

LMREO as if Kennedy controlled whom Cuba allowed into THEIR country.  Bet at that moment the officials in the Cuban embassy must had been the most bewildered people on Earth hearing that! :lol:

And in regards to our current Russian agent. Er, dupe Donald Trump, the Russian secret service and news agency and others have questioned or disparaged his intelligence and sanity.  THEY and Putin know what they’re dealing with.  Trump, thinking it’s all about him, that they like him, doesn’t realize he is the Useful Idiot they needed to infiltrate, and ultimately, destroy our democracy.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, hamradio said:

I'll say this much for Lee Harvey Oswald. He was a Marine. Oswald voluntarily enlisted in the Marine Corps.

trump was afraid to join the military and actually got his father to conspire to commit a crime to get him out of the draft, according to the daughter of the late podiatrist who allegedly did the dirty deal.

trump was a coward Draft Dodger just like his grandfather was in Germany.

I guess bone spurs run in their family.

Or is bone spurs just another word for cowardice.

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

I'll say this much for Lee Harvey Oswald. He was a Marine. Oswald voluntarily enlisted in the Marine Corps.

trump was afraid to join the military and actually got his father to conspire to commit a crime to keep him out of the draft.

To get away from his overbearing mama!! :lol:

John Pic (Oswald's half-brother) testified to the Warren Commission that Oswald's enlistment was motivated by wanting "to get from out and under ... the yoke of oppression from my mother".

She must had been a real b_tch if Oswald rather face bullets and shells.  Imagine how domineering if she wore combat boots.

obey-me-always.jpg 

1 minute ago, hamradio said:

To get away from his overbearing mama!! :lol:

John Pic (Oswald's half-brother) testified to the Warren Commission that Oswald's enlistment was motivated by wanting "to get from out and under ... the yoke of oppression from my mother".

She must had been a real b_tch if Oswald rather face bullets and shells. 

Lee Harvey Oswald is Lee Harvey Oswald. He enlisted. in the Marines at 17.

trump avoided the draft with an alleged case of bone spurs. trump is a coward.

trump's grandfather avoided military service in Germany and that's what got him kicked out of that country.

As to why the able-bodied John Wayne was able to fight World War II on a soundstage but didn't have the guts to fight it in real life is beyond me too-- but he also looks like a coward in my opinion.

• Like 1