Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

11 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Putin is thanking those more left than he is. :lol:

And all he has to do is thank Donald J. Trump, the useful idiot he installed in the WH.  Of course, the thanking there is mutual.

• Like 1

Y'know, NEW YORK isn't all that rodent, filth, crime and slum free either.  So maybe "The Donald" should "go back" too?  ;)  And fix the LIGHTS while he's there, too! B)

Sepiatone

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

Y'know, NEW YORK isn't all that rodent, filth, crime and slum free either.  So maybe "The Donald" should "go back" too?  ;)  And fix the LIGHTS while he's there, tooB)

Sepiatone

New York going green has worked out haven't it. :lol:

blackout.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&

55 minutes ago, Arturo said:

And all he has to do is thank Donald J. Trump, the useful idiot he installed in the WH.  Of course, the thanking there is mutual.

Are you still pushing the stupid lie that there was a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russians to install Trump as Prez??...really??...yet at the same time you maliciously parrot the lie you still can't come to terms with Hillary's collusion with the Russians (our presumed enemy) to sell them Uranium (Treason)....sad.If your reasoning is so convoluted that Treason is OK,that it should be excused and never mentioned,but Trump honestly winning the election is somehow criminal then IMO you shouldn't be allowed to vote cuz you can't think rationally.

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, JR33928 said:

Are you still pushing the stupid lie that there was a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russians to install Trump as Prez??...really??...yet at the same time you maliciously parrot the lie you still can't come to terms with Hillary's collusion with the Russians (our presumed enemy) to sell them Uranium (Treason)....sad.If your reasoning is so convoluted that Treason is OK,that it should be excused and never mentioned,but Trump honestly winning the election is somehow criminal then IMO you shouldn't be allowed to vote cuz you can't think rationally.

Ok now. The only treasonous one here has been Donald Trump.  The Hillary/ Uranium “conspiracy “ has been debunked.  William Barr totally mischaracterized the Musller Report, giving Trump the false narrative that he has been totally exonerated...NOT!!!  You need to stop watching the Alt Right “News”. Organizations, initiators and continuing perpetrators of the real FAKE NEWS.

FYI.  Trump won with the help of the Russians he conspired with.  They will help him again in 2020. Which is why neither he nor Moscow Mitch McConnell are doing anything to protect our elections from foreign interference.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
30 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Ok now. The only treasonous one here has been Donald Trump.  The Hillary/ Uranium “conspiracy “ has been debunked.  William Barr totally mischaracterized the Musller Report, giving Trump the false narrative that he has been totally exonerated...NOT!!!  You need to stop watching the Alt Right “News”. Organizations, initiators and continuing perpetrators of the real FAKE NEWS.

FYI.  Trump won with the help of the Russians he conspired with.  They will help him again in 2020. Which is why neither he nor Moscow Mitch McConnell are doing anything to protect our elections from foreign interference.

This post is a Great example of convoluted irrational and delusional thunking....wow yer impressive Arturo!!Trump won with the help of the Russians he conspired with"..like i said,irrational convoluted and delusional.

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, JR33928 said:

This post is a Great example of convoluted irrational and delusional thunking....wow yer impressive Arturo!!Trump won with the help of the Russians he conspired with"..like i said,irrational convoluted and delusional.

All I can say is... you must’ve finished the Kool-Aid when you drank it.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, JR33928 said:

It happens to those who only listen to fake news - like CNN and MSNBC and the Washington Post.

Tragic, really. So many lost, uninformed people.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, darkblue said:

It happens to those who only listen to fake news - like CNN and MSNBC and the Washington Post.

Tragic, really. So many lost, uninformed people.

Heh....

You left out(no pun intent) the fledgling NEWSMAX station just starting to pop up on some cable services.  

They TRY to claim, "No BIAS, no BS!"  But notice,  ALL of their pundits are right-wing bloviators.  

Sepiatone

• Thanks 1
22 hours ago, Arturo said:

scapegoating the Russians to ignore Hillary's unsuitability.

:P

39 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

scapegoating the Russians to ignore Hillary's unsuitability.

:P

The Russians continue to be a threat to our elections.  This is why Trump, Moscow Mitch or any other Republicans aren’t  doing anything about it; they are counting on them to again come through for Trump in 2020.

As for unsuitability, Hillary was infinitely more qualified than the divisive racist Effing Moron; that she was not liked is another matter.  She still won 3 Million more votes than the Orange Doofus.  Trump in 2 1/2 years has demonstrated daily how bad he is as president; he would be better suited as a tin-pot dictator.  This is where he is trying to take us.

Thr one thing Trump has excelled is continuing to lie to his base about everything, and they continue to accept it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 7/30/2019 at 11:56 AM, JR33928 said:

One thing I can't abide is delusional thunking. What this country needs is rational, straightforward thunking.

"Thunk" is the sound made when an empty head hits a wall or something else that's solid.  ;) 

But let's address something else........

Trump's comments to Elijah Cummings aren't as "racist" as they are R E T A R D E D, since any pimply faced adolescent with even low grades in 8th grade civics knows there's little a congressman, once elected to the house, can do outside of trying to acquire federal aid for ANY city in his district.  Any problems like rat infestation, crumbling abandoned buildings, crime, etc. are issues to be dealt with by that city's mayor and city council.  So NOW then..... what would keep a democrat congressman from being able to appropriate federal funds to aid any city in his state and/or district?    Can you say, "Republican interference"?  ;)  

Yeah.....  TWEET ON, Twit!  :D 

Sepiatone

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
6 hours ago, Sepiatone said:

"Thunk" is the sound made when an empty head hits a wall or something else that's solid.  ;) 

But let's address something else........

Trump's comments to Elijah Cummings aren't as "racist" as they are R E T A R D E D, since any pimply faced adolescent with even low grades in 8th grade civics knows there's little a congressman, once elected to the house, can do outside of trying to acquire federal aid for ANY city in his district.  Any problems like rat infestation, crumbling abandoned buildings, crime, etc. are issues to be dealt with by that city's mayor and city council.  So NOW then..... what would keep a democrat congressman from being able to appropriate federal funds to aid any city in his state and/or district?    Can you say, "Republican interference"?  ;)  

Yeah.....  TWEET ON, Twit!  :D 

Sepiatone

A very appropriate spelling then. Sure anybody with half a brain knows that local officials are the

ones most responsible for housing conditions, which leaves Trumpy Bear out of the loop. Cummings'

district has some economically prosperous places and some not so prosperous in it, like many districts.

I don't think Jared Kushner can solve the Middle East problems.....

But, I do believe he and his family business could certainly improve the rat infestation in Baltimore for many rental tenants if they would just do their job as they are supposed to do under the law.

Jared and his family have some unfinished business in Baltimore they need to attend to.

I wonder how many other cities and communities they have blighted with their ineffectual slumlord rental business?

BTW-- Jared took over the family business when he was in college because his father had to go to a federal penitentiary to serve out a term caused by witness tampering :threats and intimidation.

The big joke here is that the witness he was threatening was his sister!

The Kushner family is a family to be reckoned with.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Princess of Tap said:

I don't think Jared Kushner can solve the Middle East problems.....

But, I do believe he and his family business could certainly improve the rat infestation in Baltimore for many rental tenants if they would just do their job as they are supposed to do under the law.

Jared and his family have some unfinished business in Baltimore they need to attend to.

I wonder how many other cities and communities they have blighted with their ineffectual slumlord rental business?

BTW-- Jared took over the family business when he was in college because his father had to go to a federal penitentiary to serve out a term caused by witness tampering :threats and intimidation.

The big joke here is that the witness he was threatening was his sister!

The Kushner family is a family to be reckoned with.

If Kushner properties have not addressed the violations city officials have sited them for and these same city officials haven't fined Kushner (typically there are high daily fines until the property meets code),  and also given Kushner a certain number of days to be in compliance or they will condemn the property,  that is 100% on those city officials.

So to me the big joke here IF Kushner properties are in violation,   is the incompetence,  cowardliness and laziness of these city officials.       (or that some of them are accepting bribes and \ or campaign donations to look the other way).

Also,   what percent of blighted properties in the city are owned by Kushner?   I would guess < 5%.  

AGAIN,   Kushner is NOT the root cause of the issue.     

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Vautrin said:

A very appropriate spelling then. Sure anybody with half a brain knows that local officials are the

ones most responsible for housing conditions, which leaves Trumpy Bear out of the loop. Cummings'

district has some economically prosperous places and some not so prosperous in it, like many districts.

Remember....

I used to live in Southwest Detroit, I've visited areas in Chicago, have family in ST. Louis and Pittsburgh and they too, aren't free of any of these problems.  

As for Kushner....

I suppose it might depend on how long his properties have been in violation and how long since cited for them and still nothing done.  Could be he hasn't directed the property's MANAGEMENT( maintenance, supers, etc. ) and so then the city's officials only recourse is condemning the property, but then what to do about the tenants(if they're apartment buildings) becomes a stumbling block.  

Sepiatone

3 hours ago, Sepiatone said:

Remember....

I used to live in Southwest Detroit, I've visited areas in Chicago, have family in ST. Louis and Pittsburgh and they too, aren't free of any of these problems.  

As for Kushner....

I suppose it might depend on how long his properties have been in violation and how long since cited for them and still nothing done.  Could be he hasn't directed the property's MANAGEMENT( maintenance, supers, etc. ) and so then the city's officials only recourse is condemning the property, but then what to do about the tenants(if they're apartment buildings) becomes a stumbling block.  

Sepiatone

I also wouldn't be surprised if it's a long drawn-out process to finally get to an end result

and who knows if Kushner's family isn't fighting it all the way. They are the ones responsible

for the conditions in their buildings in the fist place.

• Like 1