Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Jeffrey Epstein dead in apparent suicide

20 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Lawyer Marc Fernich blames prosecutors, judges and press for his suicide

https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/jeffrey-epstein-dead-lawyer-marc-fernich-blames-prosecutors-judges-and-press-for-his-suicide/

Shoot, I'm surprised Fernich didn't include his accusers.

:wacko:

Question..what exactly is a "breathless reporter"?

This?

250814222bfcfb1e568a3d5ad39d87c9.jpg

:P

A coward dies many deaths.

Maybe he's not dead, $$$$ buys anything for... 

The Filthy Rich!

What's to say that "they" didn't get a look-a-like stew bum or OD victim and switch him out? He's probably already living the high life in the Emirates debauching prepubescent pudenda.

• Haha 1

It saddens me greatly that it happened at this time. I had: "the week of August 18th to 24th" for his death in the office pool. I believe we will have to wait for final report to know whether: 'hanging' or 'strangulation' was attributed as definitive cause as that qualifies for entry in second-prize drawing as several of us did choose that. 

I felt confident it would not be: "shot while trying to escape" as that might fuel gun debate. 

• Haha 1
@AP

BREAKING: Prison guards in Jeffrey Epstein's unit were working extreme overtime when he was found dead, a person familiar with the jail tells the AP.
=================================

2/ Were the guards overworked? Yes.

But was this the most important prisoner they'd ever overseen? Almost certainly.

Did they know he was a danger to himself and that powerful men wanted him dead? Almost certainly.

Was checking on him just a matter of walking down a hallway?

Yes.

<_<

• Sad 1

I find it funny that the most famous prisoner there and a rich guy who had loads of

influence didn't even interest a couple of prison guards all that much. Just another

schlub who wasn't worth bothering about. There are still a few things that money

can't buy.

US prisons acting chief Hurwitz,  removed after Epstein suicide

US Attorney General William Barr shakes up prisons bureau after the suicide of Jeffrey Epstein inside a federal jail.

AG William Barr on Monday announced a new leadership team at the federal Bureau of Prisons in a shakeup of the agency following financier Jeffrey Epstein's suicide inside a federal jail in New York.

Kathleen Hawk Sawyer, a veteran of the Bureau of Prisons, will return to the agency to serve as its director, Barr said. He named another former agency official, Thomas Kane, to serve as her deputy.

Hugh Hurwitz, who has been serving as the bureau's acting director - including when Epstein was found unresponsive over a week ago in a Manhattan jail cell - has been reassigned to his prior position within the agency......

Barred ordered the bureau last Tuesday to temporarily reassign the warden, Lamine N'Diaye, to a regional office

and the two guards who were supposed to be watching Epstein were placed on administrative leave. ......

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/08/prisons-chief-removed-epstein-suicide-190819181926714.html?utm_campaign=trueAnthem%3A+Trending+Content&amp;utm_content=5d5b1f7957819f000168c12e&amp;utm_medium=trueAnthem&amp;utm_source=twitter