Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Creatures/Characters That Frightened You as a Kid (or an Adult)

Dr Jeckyll (which is what we called Mr. Hyde) had me terrified most of my young life.  Anytime I was out alone at night, I would imagine he was running after me with his cape flying out around him.  Not for nothing was I the fastest girl runner in my school.

• Like 2
19 hours ago, NickAndNora34 said:

I couldn't sleep with the lights off for 2 weeks after seeing the recent remake. 

I'll have to check out the re-make. Do you know if it's available on Netflix or Prime as yet?

When I was about 6 I watched The Changeling. I lived in an old Victorian house which was about 90 years old, so I was absolutely sure that my house was haunted for months afterwards. I would sleep with the lights on and forced my parents to put a tent on my bed for protection.

Who wouldn't be afraid of a creepy wheelchair?

changeling-wheelchair.jpg?w=900

• Like 2

The zombie, played by Noble Johnson, in Bob Hope's THE GHOST BREAKERS gave me chills and a few nightmares when I was a kid. I couldn't wait for the film to come on television again.

Ghost_Breakers_Zombie_Pic.jpg

N6lA-SoeSFuM-RK1i9RmNrD7dag6XUZB2nr0c1w_

GhostBreakers.jpg

• Like 4