Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

NY Times Claims He Had Dirt on Lots of Powerful People

3 hours ago, darkblue said:

Because JE had sooo much dirt on so many ppl and he probably knew he could be a made a target of by somebody out to get him makes me wonder if he has a "dead man's switch"...meaning that he has enough Documented unholy crap on ppl stored away(probably in the hands of a good lawyer) that if anybody tries to kill or harm him,that the documentation he has stored away on any particular individual would automatically be sent to prosecutors.In this way a "dead man's switch" could save him from some embarrassing lawsuit or even maybe save his life if somebody tries to kill him.Could there right now be some kind of documentation on its way to some prosecutor??...yeah it's a "conspiracy theory" of sorts i know...it's just a transient thought of mine.^_^

7 hours ago, JR33928 said:

Because JE had sooo much dirt on so many ppl and he probably knew he could be a made a target of by somebody out to get him makes me wonder if he has a "dead man's switch"...meaning that he has enough Documented unholy crap on ppl stored away(probably in the hands of a good lawyer) that if anybody tries to kill or harm him,that the documentation he has stored away on any particular individual would automatically be sent to prosecutors.In this way a "dead man's switch" could save him from some embarrassing lawsuit or even maybe save his life if somebody tries to kill him.Could there right now be some kind of documentation on its way to some prosecutor??...yeah it's a "conspiracy theory" of sorts i know...it's just a transient thought of mine.^_^

Who knows?

Maybe we'll find out - but there are ways to keep information from getting out when you basically own the Media.

44 minutes ago, darkblue said:

Who knows?

Maybe we'll find out - but there are ways to keep information from getting out when you basically own the Media.

Talk about conspiracy theories, I saw this video that stated that the guy (his name is Michael Baden) that supervised the JFK autopsy is coming back to supervise the JE autopsy...but how can that be...the guy would be a doddering old man by now IF he's still alive,and probably couldn't even stand up on his own two feet w/o falling down....so dig this flipped out claim all you dudes and dudettes...btw i hope it's not true but Dave Hodges has a habit of usually being right on target about most things.