Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What are Jenna Malone's favs???

Anybody have an idea on what the newer tcm host & aussie Jenna Malone's all-time faviorite's in THE MOVIES are???

I do know what Mr. Osborne's (l932-2017) were & found out about Ben Mankiewicz-(l967)

*Ben-Hur (l959)

*West Side Story (l96l)

*All About Eve (l950) & Out of Sight (l998) & his favorite performers are>Steve McQueen-(l930-l980)_(also my first hero and idol) & *Lee Marvin-(l924-87) don't know Ben's fav ladies or directors though?

By the way both take pt in CNN'S epic 6pt THE MOVIES

Spence,

This article provides some information about Alicia Malone's personal taste in films:

https://www.thespectrum.com/story/entertainment/2018/04/03/tinseltown-talks-10-film-questions-tcms-newest-movie-host-alicia-malone/480501002/

It looks like The Apartment may be her favorite film.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, speedracer5 said:

Spence,

This article provides some information about Alicia Malone's personal taste in films:

https://www.thespectrum.com/story/entertainment/2018/04/03/tinseltown-talks-10-film-questions-tcms-newest-movie-host-alicia-malone/480501002/

It looks like The Apartment may be her favorite film.

I knew there was a reason to like her :) The Apartment is a great choice.

I hope this doesn't turn into another bash the hosts threads. I like them all, and it's a bore if if does turn into another one of those bashing threads.

The article is hilarious. I like the name Jenna. Maybe Spence is thinking about G.W. Bush's daughter. Personally, I'm thinking Meghan McCain, not Megyn Kelly.

Meghan and Jenna could sit down with Alicia and talk movies. That would be my choice for what hosts do. Movie introductions bore me. Not crazy about any host, but bashing threads are counter productive and eventually get deleted.

10 minutes ago, The Keeper said:

The article is hilarious. I like the name Jenna. Maybe Spence is thinking about G.W. Bush's daughter. Personally, I'm thinking Meghan McCain, not Megyn Kelly.

Meghan and Jenna could sit down with Alicia and talk movies. That would be my choice for what hosts do. Movie introductions bore me. Not crazy about any host, but bashing threads are counter productive and eventually get deleted.

Jenna Malone is a former child actress who has grown into adult roles. She's often quite good.

Jena_Malone_then_now.jpg

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

Jenna Malone is a former child actress who has grown into adult roles. She's often quite good.

Jena_Malone_then_now.jpg

Thank you Lawrence.  I believe that we've all had the Alicia vs Jena conversation before.

3 hours ago, lavenderblue19 said:

I knew there was a reason to like her :) The Apartment is a great choice.

Yep lavender, as this Wilder film is probably my second favorite of all time, I have to agree with you here.

(...and with of course the only "better" answer Alicia could have possibly given to that question being a particular Wyler film that would win the Best Picture Oscar 14 years before this Wilder film did)  ;)

• Like 2
1 minute ago, spence said:

I know I corrected it, do you know more of her   can't stand karger, recall him from ew magazine

I know that she’s written books and has covered film festivals for various publications. A quick Google search will help you find out more about her. 

I don’t have anything against Dave Karger. I think he does a good job. Eddie Muller is my favorite host. 

• Like 1