Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JakeHolman

Matrix 4 Officially a Go

Just so long as they don't grab another thesaurus like they did with the Architect, it could still work out. Not Matrix 1 good, but maybe Revolutions. Reloaded at best.

Unnecessary* cash grab that no one** was asking for.

*the story was concluded in the last film

**those who aren't cashing a check

Yuck. 

I saw the first one in the theater. I think I saw 2 and 3 by proxy somehow. 

I have never felt the desire to watch “The Matrix” again. 

4 minutes ago, speedracer5 said:

Yuck. 

I saw the first one in the theater. I think I saw 2 and 3 by proxy somehow. 

I have never felt the desire to watch “The Matrix” again. 

saw the first one in a theatre ... good flick ... didn't care to see the others nor this one ... big cult following ...

the 1st one had groundbreaking special effects ...

have enjoyed john wick films ... like action ...

Sorry, I think the OP lost a few letters when cutting & pasting: Matrix 4 Officially A God Awful Waste of Time

• Haha 3

These movies all ran together with the other action/sci-fi things that came out during the same time. The only thing remarkable about the Matrix is the innovative slow-motion action scenes that it featured.  Unfortunately, this led to a 10-year period (I don't know I'm making that up) where every single movie whether it was action related or not, featured the same type of scene. It got real old, real fast.

I literally don't remember anything about any of these films except for the action scene and Keanu Reeves' trenchcoat.

Sadly, I think I saw all of these in the theater when they came out.  They definitely weren't my first choice of films to see. I'm sure I went solely because I'm such a good friend.

3 hours ago, JakeHolman said:

(No, no, you're getting confused, Jake--It's Nipkow who posts the comment-free out-of-context YouTube clips tangentially related to something someone earlier said, YOU'RE supposed to do the mindlessly couriered Twitter feeds!  I suppose next you'll be asking where Spencer Tracy is buried in Forest Lawn?...Cherce!)  😛

And for those who ask "Why a new Matrix movie", the answer is the same one listed under "Why is Warner filming the Shining-sequel book?", "Why would they do a Young Willy Wonka movie?", and "Why on this good green earth would they put Sia, Jim Gaffigan and NBA's Chris Paul in a Scooby-Doo cartoon??"  At the rate Warner's going through its house classics to find the next New Legacy-quel, we may be getting the Adventures of Pluto Nash reboot any minute, with Eddie Murphy handing the bar off to his long lost son...