Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Goodbye America

Lol, Equal rights!  Got to thinking about the Michigan obscenity law that got stuck down by the Supreme Court ruling it was unconstitutional.  Some guy use profanity that was overheard by a woman with a kid in tow.  Well women want equal rights, have to tolerate it like a man. :D

Have a golden rule, want the SAME rights as as a man - YOU GOT IT!!

1 minute ago, hamradio said:

Lol, Equal rights!  Got to thinking about the Michigan obscenity law that got stuck down by the Supreme Court ruling it was unconstitutional.  Some guy use profanity that was overheard by a woman with a kid in tow.  Well women want equal rights, have to tolerate it like a man. :D

Not necessarily.  Depending what is said, in the workplace it can be considered sexual harassment.

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Not necessarily.  Depending what is said, in the workplace it can be considered sexual harassment.

I'm not referring to sexual harassment, if a woman curse at a man (the initiator), he has the right to do the same in return. This is not a man making unwarranted sexual terminology to a woman at the work place.

Women has learned not to get in my face. Won't treat them any different than a man. 

Don't like how I respond, then keep that hole in their face shut!!!

6 minutes ago, hamradio said:

I'm not referring to sexual harassment, if a woman curse at a man (the initiator), he has the right to do the same in return. This is not a man making unwarranted sexual terminology to a woman at the work place.

Women has learned not to get in my face. Won't treat them any different than a man. 

Don't like how I respond, then keep that hole in their face shut!!!

This is not about a comment about a man directly telling a woman something offensive.  This is about a woman in the workplace overhearing a man say something that is of a sexual nature, not directed at her.  This can lead to a sexual harassment claim.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Arturo said:

This is not about a comment about a man directly telling a woman something offensive.  This is about a woman in the workplace overhearing a man say something that is of a sexual nature, not directed at her.  This can lead to a sexual harassment claim.

This is about a women making a trivial (at best), claim that can harm the actual serious nature of sexual harassment in the work place.   Of course the wingnuts here make this into a much bigger issue then it is.  The best way to end their nonsense is to call out the nonsense of this silly women.

19 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

This is about a women making a trivial (at best), claim that can harms the actual serious nature of sexual harassment in the work place.   Of course the wingnuts here make this into a much bigger issue then it is.  The best way to end their nonsense is to call out the nonsense of this silly women.

That was a silly woman in Michigan who thinks this is the 19th century.  The guy stumped his toe and was cursing at himself - a reflex action, she simply overheard it and made a complaint. Can't believe such outdated laws were still on the books.