Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mr6666

Prince Harry/Markle vs the Press

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announce lawsuit against Daily Mail

"I lost my mother and now I watch my wife falling victim to the same powerful forces," Harry said in a statement about the "ruthless" tabloid campaign.

.....Harry also penned a scathing statement against the British tabloids for a "ruthless campaign" against his wife.

"I’ve seen what happens when someone I love is commoditized to the point that they are no longer treated or seen as a real person," he said. "I lost my mother and now I watch my wife falling victim to the same powerful forces."......

Harry accused the Mail of publishing a private letter from his wife "in an intentionally destructive manner" by editing out entire paragraphs to manipulate readers.

"There is a human cost to this relentless propaganda, specifically when it is knowingly false and malicious, and though we have continued to put on a brave face – as so many of you can relate to – I cannot begin to describe how painful it has been," Harry said.

Though the couple did not name the exact letter in their statement, the Mail on Sunday published a handwritten letter from Markle to her estranged father, Thomas Markle, in February....

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/prince-harry-meghan-markle-announce-lawsuit-against-daily-mail-n1060931?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

:unsure:

• Sad 1