Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bogie56

Rudy and the Beast

I thought Rudy deserved his own thread and to kick it off here is his tribute by Randy Rainbow ...

• Haha 2

I thought Rudy IS the Beast.  But on second thought, Donald Trump probably has the Mark of the Beast, 666 on his person .  Would not surprise me.  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Arturo said:

I thought Rudy IS the Beast.  But on second thought, Donald Trump probably has the Mark of the Beast, 666 on his person .  Would not surprise me.  

Trump is definitely a false prophet whom most evangelicals have deigned to be an 'instrument of God.'

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I never understood the right's insipid acceptance of a schmutz like Giuliani.  He's way past any prime some thought he might have actually had, and if his lawyers were smart, they'd try to steer any testimony, or any questioning before any committee to late in the day when his "sundowning" will make him unable to give any lucid answers.  Not like any time of day makes a difference.  ;) 

Sepiatone

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

I never understood the right's insipid acceptance of a schmutz like Giuliani.  He's way past any prime some thought he might have actually had, and if his lawyers were smart, they'd try to steer any testimony, or any questioning before any committee to late in the day when his "sundowning" will make him unable to give any lucid answers.  Not like any time of day makes a difference.  ;) 

Sepiatone

Well I have to give them all credit for this.   While under the Mueller investigation they flooded the zone with so much crap that after a short while most people just wanted it all to end.  In other words they didn't even have the patience to let justice run its course.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Arturo said:

Uh the biblical BEAST in the Bible is literally loved by EVERYONE WORLDWIDE so how can Trump or Rudy (huh?) be him? :wacko::lol:

Very FEW understands who this entity will be!

hqdefault.jpg

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Uh the biblical BEAST in the Bible is literally loved by EVERYONE WORLDWIDE so how can Trump or Rudy (huh?) be him? :wacko::lol:

I believe the word for it is "humor"

• Haha 1

Just want to inject this thought (for humor if one interprets), if Trump was the Beast (anti-Christ) not only will the most harden left wing Democrat ADORE him but Hillary and Pelosi be on their knees offering roses and lilacs.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

6Z4HHUGQHBHCDNJM54T43TDGHY.jpeg

"I don't know any of these people."

Trump meets with the indicted Ukranians after they give his campaign super-pack $325,000.  Separately, they have been indicted for funnelling Russian money to the GOP.  The Russian donor in question pressed to have the Ukraine Ambassador removed.  Trump made that happen.

trump has a penchant for taking photos with people who are foreign nationals and managed to get into precarious illegal accusations.

Does anybody remember the Chinese Madam in Florida who was his guest at Mar-A-Lago, who sat next to him at several events, but he didn't really know her either? Who could forget her big warm friendly smile.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, hamradio said:

Very FEW understands who this entity will be!

hqdefault.jpg

That looks like a Trump rally, except the guy’s fingers are way too long!  Although Trump could’ve elongates them with his Sharpie.

Another difference from a Trump Nuremberg Rally....too many black people.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, hamradio said:

Just want to inject this thought (for humor if one interprets), if Trump was the Beast (anti-Christ) not only will the most harden left wing Democrat ADORE him but Hillary and Pelosi be on their knees offering roses and lilacs.

Why?  Does the Bible say that the U.S. Democratic Party will adore him, and their female leaders will fall to their knees offering flowers?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

WATCH: Trump denies knowing Giuliani's arrested associates who bragged about their close relationship with the White House.

Trump diverts questions to his lawyer, Giulani, just like he did with lawyer Michael Cohen over the hush payment to Stormy Daniels.

Kind of amazing Trump is using the *exact same language* about Giuliani

that he used before tossing his last lawyer, Michael Cohen, under the bus:

:lol:

32 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Q: Is Rudy Giuliani still your personal attorney?

Trump: "Well, I don't know. I haven't spoken to Rudy. I spoke to him yesterday briefly.

He's a very good attorney, and he HAS been my attorney."

:blink:

Rudy who?

4 hours ago, Arturo said:

Why?  Does the Bible say that the U.S. Democratic Party will adore him, and their female leaders will fall to their knees offering flowers?

Goodness you REALLY don't know or understand! They would be reflecting the rest of the planet in admiration.

I forgive your ignorance.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

I thought Rudy deserved his own thread and to kick it off here is his tribute by Randy Rainbow ...

randy rainbow looks like a sickly vegetarian pantomime so who is he to be making fun of anyone.

1 hour ago, NipkowDisc said:

randy rainbow looks like a sickly vegetarian pantomime so who is he to be making fun of anyone.

Randy's not just clever, he has a beautiful voice too.

He's become an internationally famous celebrity. I saw an interview with him on BBC World News.

• Like 1

rudy-and-leblanc.jpg?quality=90&strip=al

The British tabloids did not fail to mention that the woman Rudy denied seeing when accused by his wife in divorce proceedings soon thereafter became his date in Trump Washington events.

A man you can trust with the truth.

• Haha 2

On 10/11/2019 at 6:38 AM, Bogie56 said:

6Z4HHUGQHBHCDNJM54T43TDGHY.jpeg

"I don't know any of these people."

Trump meets with the indicted Ukranians after they give his campaign super-pack $325,000.  Separately, they have been indicted for funnelling Russian money to the GOP.  The Russian donor in question pressed to have the Ukraine Ambassador removed.  Trump made that happen.

Now Let's Get Back to the subject at hand--

The New York Times reports that Federal prosecutors in Manhattan are now investigating Rudy Giuliani's Shenanigans concerning Ukraine.

That's The US District Court of the Southern District of New York, the same entity where Rudy Giuliani was himself a US attorney from 1983 to 1989. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, jakeem said:

NEWS: Federal prosecutors in Manhattan are examining Rudy Giuliani’s business dealings in Ukraine, including his finances, meetings and work for a city mayor there. Investigators have also examined Giuliani’s bank records. w/@aviswanatha

45 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Examining his bank records? So much for the idea that he is ancillary to the core investigation. He sounds like a full on subject.

What a way for Giuliani's career to end in New York City.

49 minutes ago, jakeem said:

VlQaklD5_bigger.jpg

Breaking: Bolton instructed aide to report Giuliani pressure campaign to White House lawyer. “I am not part of whatever drug deal Rudy and Mulvaney are cooking up,” Bolton said, according to testimony to House investigators.
10:42 PM · Oct 14, 2019·TweetDeck

Oh, the criminality

1 hour ago, hamradio said:

Oh what a short officer. :lol:

She's a female officer. I bet her gun is just as long as any male officer's gun.

But there are always men who want to denigrate or make fun of women who are working in traditional male role jobs.