Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jakeem

Awards season 2019-2020

bob_strauss_01_twitter_bigger.jpg

This probably wasn't the best weekend to drop a documentary called #Viral subtitled #Antisemitism in Four Mutations. But if you want to see how hateful ideas are coming back in different ways in Hungary, France, Britain and the U.S., this is a handy, depressing primer.

4:15 PM · Mar 15, 2020·Twitter Web App

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

bob_strauss_01_twitter_bigger.jpg

This probably wasn't the best weekend to drop a documentary called #Viral subtitled #Antisemitism in Four Mutations. But if you want to see how hateful ideas are coming back in different ways in Hungary, France, Britain and the U.S., this is a handy, depressing primer.
'
4:15 PM · Mar 15, 2020·Twitter Web App

This film looks really interesting. I hope it makes it to the less exclusive cities; I'd like to see it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, sagebrush said:

This film looks really interesting. I hope it makes it to the less exclusive cities; I'd like to see it.

I'm not sure if any theaters anywhere are going to be open during the spread of the global pandemic .

• Sad 1

SlhNNCa1_bigger.jpg

Large chains AMC and Cineplex cut theater seating by half in all locations while Alamo Drafthouse tries out "buffer" seat plan

Regal Cinemas also says "we have reduced auditorium capacity by 50%"

ArcLight Cinemas president says: "We will be selling seats in every other row and ask that guests choose seats with adequate space between other parties."

Monday update: AMC Theatres CEO says, "we will limit ticket sales per showtime in each of our theatre auditoriums to a maximum of 50 percent of normal seating capacity and a maximum of 50 people, whichever is less"

10:37 AM · Mar 16, 2020·Twitter Web App
  • Thanks 1

Po8lHinI_bigger.jpeg

Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, who have tested positive for #COVID19, have left the hospital and are now continuing to self-isolate at a rented home in Australia

4:41 PM · Mar 16, 2020·SocialFlow

Po8lHinI_bigger.jpeg

AMC Theatres is closing all of its U.S. locations for at least six to 12 weeks as cinemas across the country go dark due to the #coronavirus pandemic

1:01 AM · Mar 17, 2020·SocialFlow
  • Sad 1

Po8lHinI_bigger.jpeg

The National Association of Theatre Owners said the "majority of cinemas" are now closed in the U.S. but aimed to refute the notion that Hollywood studios will abandon them in the long term

12:47 AM · Mar 18, 2020·SocialFlow

zCnxSmsq_bigger.jpg

" ... now that studios are making this shift in distribution strategies, there will likely be little incentive for them to simply revert to the old way of doing business ... It'll be one of many ways in which our world is forever changed by coronavirus."

7:30 PM · Mar 18, 2020·Sprout Social