Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jakeem

Awards season 2019-2020

Po8lHinI_bigger.jpeg

10 hours ago, jakeem said:

Yes, it's inevitably one-sided, but fantastic vintage footage proves the worst reports of Sellers' notorious mania

I don't care for these type of productions. It's one thing to write about them in a book, but to show live footage of a clinically-ill person experiencing an episode is in bad taste, IMO. I guess if you want to watch a documentary about someone, though, you have to be willing to see the bad as well as the good.

1 hour ago, sagebrush said:

I don't care for these type of productions. It's one thing to write about them in a book, but to show live footage of a clinically-ill person experiencing an episode is in bad taste, IMO. I guess if you want to watch a documentary about someone, though, you have to be willing to see the bad as well as the good.

Here's more on the documentary, in case you're interested:

‘The Ghost Of Peter Sellers’ Review: Behind-The-Scenes Look At A Disastrous Movie Shoot Is Honest And Fascinating http://dlvr.it/RWXMYf

9:56 PM · May 12, 2020·dlvr.it

• Thanks 1

Ha ha ha, I guess Samuel L. Jackson has been in too many PG-13 Avengers movies. They've brought down his average.

• Haha 2

jsve6poh0o7smaiaj3uo_bigger.png

May is normally when networks tout their splashy new shows to advertisers and viewers. But the coronavirus pandemic has so thoroughly upended TV production, the fall season will include recycled shows — and some fresh offerings will arrive in winter.

3:03 PM · May 18, 2020·SocialFlow

Po8lHinI_bigger.jpeg

The Directors Guild of America has declared that films unable to receive theatrical release in 2020 due to the coronavirus crisis will still be able to compete for top guild honors.

The directors organization is following in the footsteps of the Oscars, the Golden Globes, the Screen Actors Guild Awards and the Producers Guild Awards.

4:41 PM · May 19, 2020·SocialFlow
  • Thanks 1

Po8lHinI_bigger.jpeg

ABC's 'General Hospital' leads the nominees for the 47th annual #DaytimeEmmys, which will be presented in a two-hour special airing in June on CBS

2:46 PM · May 21, 2020·SocialFlow

bob_strauss_01_twitter_bigger.jpg

#ThePainterandtheThief documents, in intimate if not entirely illuminating detail, how a Norwegian drug addict and the Czech artist whose work he stole develop an unusual creative and emotional collaboration. Therapeutic and inspiring, I guess, if not 100% healthy. So, never dull

9:08 PM · May 22, 2020·Twitter Web App