Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jakeem

Awards season 2019-2020

bob_strauss_01_twitter_bigger.jpg

Aw, #KellyPreston. She and #JohnTravolta were one of my favorite Hollywood couples, just the nicest people, beset by too much tragedy. And while everyone quotes Renée, I say Kelly delivered the greatest line of the '90s in that movie. I'll. Never. Stop. Loving. Her.

1:38 AM · Jul 13, 2020·Twitter Web App
  • Thanks 1

bob_strauss_01_twitter_bigger.jpg

#TheSunlitNight has narrative issues and deserves some complaints out there about being twee. But it also has a fairly informed appreciation of art, awesome Norwegian locales and #JennySlate as irrepressibly watchable as she usually is. In sum, a pleasant quarantine distraction.

2:26 PM · Jul 17, 2020·Twitter Web App

16 hours ago, jakeem said:

Our early look at the Oscar race for Best Animated Feature includes Pixar's "Soul," Sony's "Connected," and Netflix's "Over the Moon."

I really hope SOUL gets it's release in a physical theater on November 20th (it's set date.) From the trailer I saw in theaters, the animation is a sight to behold.

Po8lHinI_bigger.jpeg

Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, 'Bill & Ted Face the Music' will bypass a traditional theatrical route and debut simultaneously on premium VOD and in any cinemas willing to play the threequel on Sept. 1.

9:52 AM · Jul 23, 2020·SocialFlow