Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Princess of Tap

45 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

Why did Donald Trump tell the Jan. 6 mob that he loved them if they were BLM and ANTIFA?   If they were not his own supporters which he himself sent to the Capitol from his own rally he surely would have not waited 3 hours to set the dogs upon them.

Only an absolute moron would believe that this was in any way a false flag operation.

I'll believe it when Ray Ebbs goes to jail. There's video of him telling people to go in the Capitol and he was at the Capitol. He was suspect #16 .And there's a story of a woman who saw before the rally several people going into the Capitol building in one set of clothes and coming out wearing MAGA clothes. She posted it on Twitter but was banned.What I heard of Jan 6th. There were different groups  involved. I don't know how many knew each other. There still looking for a few hundred people. There's alot of different versions. Capitol police claimed they wanted help. The Sgt of Arm, which I'm not even sure had the job on Jan. 6th because Pelosi fired some of them right after.Meadows claims Trump offered Pelosi the National Guard which she refused.

4 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Only an absolute moron would believe that this was in any way a false flag operation.

Then why isn't Ray Ebbs in jail. He was on video showing where the Capitol was. That should of been a red flag(like  they had to be shown where) Garland claims he's going to get them all. Well there's plenty of video of Ray. He was the one coming up with the ideas. 

1 minute ago, Marysara1 said:

Then why isn't Ray Ebbs in jail. He was on video showing where the Capitol was. That should of been a red flag(like  they had to be shown where) Garland claims he's going to get them all. Well there's plenty of video of Ray. He was the one coming up with the ideas. 

He told people where the Capitol was?  My God!

Kamala Harris is taking a lot of heat on Fox and by people like Gym Jordan for comparing January 6 to Pearl Harbor.  Then CNN played Fox comparing the burning of their Christmas tree this past year to Pearl Harbor.   Torching a Christmas tree, yes.   An attack on Democracy, no.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Kamala Harris is taking a lot of heat on Fox and by people like Gym Jordan for comparing January 6 to Pearl Harbor.  Then CNN played Fox comparing the burning of their Christmas tree this past year to Pearl Harbor.   Torching a Christmas tree, yes.   An attack on Democracy, no.

I know they were talking about the Arsonist being on the Lam. It was on a sidewalk that people were.. I think she should of played it safe and talked about J.F.K. I wasn't born yet but everybody rememembers what they were doing when they heard the news. Biden said he was going to unite people. He should be more like Lincoln , whose address didn't  vilify the south.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

David Frum@davidfrum·12h

There are evidently many people who think it's an outrageous act of tyranny to tow illegally parked trucks, but perfectly normal political discourse to storm Congress to overturn a presidential election by violence.

52 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

There are evidently many people who think it's an outrageous act of tyranny to tow illegally parked trucks, but perfectly normal political discourse to storm Congress to overturn a presidential election by violence.

I think it depends on the circumstance. I went with my grandfather to have something removed from his arm. I had to go out to put more money in the meter because he was busy. Lucky he didn't go alone. As for Jan. 6th.The violent ones should be dealt with  but I've seen videos of some just standing around. Washington for decades has been known for protests. Million Man March ,ect.

5 hours ago, Marysara1 said:

As for Jan. 6th.The violent ones should be dealt with  but I've seen videos of some just standing around. Washington for decades has been known for protests. Million Man March ,ect.

You remember when the Million Man March stormed the capitol building and smashed through locked doors, and assaulted police live on television, and then vandalized congress member's offices and smeared **** on the walls and stole laptops?

They didn't, which is why they weren't arrested and put on trial. Comparing the two is moronic at best. And I won't ask why you chose the Million Man March specifically for your "point".

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

7BaqW5pH_x96.jpg

I gotta say, if is not a Russian asset he should be, he is absolutely over-qualified for the job. Is he a Russian asset? I don’t know, just asking questions
Quote Tweet

Sb5b5Oiy_normal.jpg

Joe Walsh

@WalshFreedom
· Apr 4
.@TuckerCarlson tonight: “What if these bodies of tortured, dead civilians were staged? What if they’re fake? What if the Ukrainian military killed them & then blamed Russia? I’m not saying any of this is true, I’m just asking the questions. Why can’t we ask these questions?”
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

7BaqW5pH_x96.jpg

I gotta say, if is not a Russian asset he should be, he is absolutely over-qualified for the job. Is he a Russian asset? I don’t know, just asking questions
Quote Tweet

Sb5b5Oiy_normal.jpg

Joe Walsh

@WalshFreedom
· Apr 4
.@TuckerCarlson tonight: “What if these bodies of tortured, dead civilians were staged? What if they’re fake? What if the Ukrainian military killed them & then blamed Russia? I’m not saying any of this is true, I’m just asking the questions. Why can’t we ask these questions?”
This does happen in war, it could be the turning point that makes all the difference in world opinion. American war crimes are never revealed on purpose only a fraction of crimes are discovered, that's why they want to eliminate people like Julian Assange.

This is not to say Russian troops did not do this crime, with all the censorship we for the most part only have one point of view and that is what I think Tucker Carlson is implying. History shows that in war the U.S. has used any means to justify the ends or the desired end.
  • Confused 1