Jump to content
 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Bill Barr & T's new DOJ ?


Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...

Barr tells DOJ to probe election fraud claims

if they exist-

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-elections-voting-fraud-and-irregularities-4eeb9e0c97301a23ae8d05b54c3144fd?fbclid=IwAR1ZWKLcVVQa_cOlzoVI5m9J0HyYIMOkG1awgG4aG5zR2Q8uqXH5D28FXDY

:blink:

==========================================

 

".......Barr’s announcement flies in the face of the longstanding Department of Justice policy that is supposed to prohibit such blatant actions before the election is formally certified. And let’s not forget this key point: there is *no* evidence — not “little”, as the below headline implies — that any widespread voter fraud or voting irregularities have occurred. Even some Republican state officials have pushed back on the Trump campaign’s baseless claims............"

-Robert Reich

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Barr tells DOJ to probe election fraud claims

if they exist-

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-elections-voting-fraud-and-irregularities-4eeb9e0c97301a23ae8d05b54c3144fd?fbclid=IwAR1ZWKLcVVQa_cOlzoVI5m9J0HyYIMOkG1awgG4aG5zR2Q8uqXH5D28FXDY

:blink:

==========================================

 

".......Barr’s announcement flies in the face of the longstanding Department of Justice policy that is supposed to prohibit such blatant actions before the election is formally certified. And let’s not forget this key point: there is *no* evidence — not “little”, as the below headline implies — that any widespread voter fraud or voting irregularities have occurred. Even some Republican state officials have pushed back on the Trump campaign’s baseless claims............"

-Robert Reich

Barr tells DOJ to probe Santa & unicorn fraud claims

if they exist-

giphy.gif

:wacko:

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Barr tells DOJ to probe election fraud claims

if they exist-

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-elections-voting-fraud-and-irregularities-4eeb9e0c97301a23ae8d05b54c3144fd?fbclid=IwAR1ZWKLcVVQa_cOlzoVI5m9J0HyYIMOkG1awgG4aG5zR2Q8uqXH5D28FXDY

:blink:

==========================================

 

".......Barr’s announcement flies in the face of the longstanding Department of Justice policy that is supposed to prohibit such blatant actions before the election is formally certified. And let’s not forget this key point: there is *no* evidence — not “little”, as the below headline implies — that any widespread voter fraud or voting irregularities have occurred. Even some Republican state officials have pushed back on the Trump campaign’s baseless claims............"

-Robert Reich

NPR
 
·
1h
 

The head of the Justice Dept.'s election crimes branch has resigned over Attorney General Barr's memo authorizing prosecutors to investigate allegations of voting irregularities — which are baseless.

There has been no evidence of voting irregularities.

 
<_<
Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
amfcRH7l_bigger.jpg
 
For those keeping score, we’ve now seen 7 veteran career prosecutors resign from 4 different high-profile cases (Stone, Flynn, Durham, now this) to protest Barr’s political weaponization of DOJ.
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bogie56 said:
 
 
amfcRH7l_bigger.jpg
 
For those keeping score, we’ve now seen 7 veteran career prosecutors resign from 4 different high-profile cases (Stone, Flynn, Durham, now this) to protest Barr’s political weaponization of DOJ.

If you read the entire text, Barr gives the attorneys plenty of reasons to basically ignore it.  There has to be substantial evidence and the cases also would have to result in a changed vote for the respective state.  Since Trump never reads past the first paragraph, that one is for him.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ElCid said:

If you read the entire text, Barr gives the attorneys plenty of reasons to basically ignore it.  There has to be substantial evidence and the cases also would have to result in a changed vote for the respective state.  Since Trump never reads past the first paragraph, that one is for him.

I might agree but the head of Election Fraud at the DOJ resigned over this.  I'm sure he read the memo as carefully as you and I and may even have been privy to inside directives.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/12/2020 at 5:50 PM, mr6666 said:

"A new report confirms that William Barr is acting as Trump’s personal attorney as he has taken over all DOJ legal matters that Trump is interested in.

I think so too. He's being positioned to lie/cheat/steal for Trump after Guiliani implodes....

image.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Atty Gen. Barr - in a move likely to anger President Trump - says there's no reason for the federal govt. to seize voting machines used during the 2020 election.
Barr previously split with Trump on the issue of voting fraud.
Trump says there was fraud; Barr says no, there wasn't
 
 
Barr on an investigation of President-Elect Biden's son Hunter:
"I have not seen a reason to appoint a special counsel and I have no plan to do so before I leave.”
==============================================
 
 
 
Just had a bunch of Trump supporters tell me that Bill Barr
 
is now officially part of the “deep state.”
 
:rolleyes:
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mr6666 said:
Atty Gen. Barr - in a move likely to anger President Trump - says there's no reason for the federal govt. to seize voting machines used during the 2020 election.
Barr previously split with Trump on the issue of voting fraud.
Trump says there was fraud; Barr says no, there wasn't
 
 
Barr on an investigation of President-Elect Biden's son Hunter:
"I have not seen a reason to appoint a special counsel and I have no plan to do so before I leave.”
==============================================
 
 
 
Just had a bunch of Trump supporters tell me that Bill Barr
 
is now officially part of the “deep state.”
 
:rolleyes:
 
"From the information I have, I agree with Secretary Pompeo's assessment.
It certainly appears to be the Russians," AG Barr says about the massive breach of the federal government, private companies.
 
Trump claimed it could have been China, which none of his top aides have echoed.
 
-_-
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 6 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
© 2021 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...