Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
OLD GUY BOB

Can't Authenticate to sign in

I have been unable to sign to TCM Watch for a week now.  I spent an hour on the phone with a Spectrum tech and he assures me the problem is on TCM's end as my username and password work on the Spectrum app.  Still on Tcm Watch I can't get past the authentication screen. I repeatedly get an error message of "Something didn't work right ELI-9000 try again later.  It's the same thing whether I try to sign on the computer or my Roku.  This has happened several times in the past but the problem has never lasted this long before.  What can one do to be able normally watch TCM Watch.  This is the app I watch the most but unfortunately the one that gives me the most trouble.  Am I doing something wrong or is it just the way it is.  HELP!!!!!

I also cannot seem to verify my account. I keep getting the following message: 

There was a problem verifying your account with your TV Service Provider.

I was able to log on to Verizon Fios with no problem, so that's not the problem. This is occurring on two different browsers (Safari and Chrome) on a MacBookAir. 

It would be really nice if TCM could address this. 

Screen Shot 2019-11-30 at 10.41.02 PM.png

I'm at 2 weeks now not being able to get past the verification.  I've also put 3 requests to TCM message board and gotten no response.  How is this problem to be solved when we can't get action or a reply from TCM.