Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Fedya

Monthly schedule problem

You can access a weekly schedule for some days in advance by going to a page like www.tcm.com/schedule/weekly.html?tz=est&sdate=2019-12-02 .  In the past, it used to be possible to change "weekly" in that URL to "monthly" and get the full month schedule, which was convenient for getting the entire monthly schedule before the first of the month.  Today, however, the schedule with "monthly" in it is no longer working.  The "monthly" schedule on TCM's main page is only for the current month, with no way to go forward to the next month.

Is it now no longer possible to get an entirely monthly schedule you can print out or copy before the first of the month?  Because if not, it would be mighty inconvenient.

Fedya,

If you change the date at the end to be the first of the month, it appears to be working (for now)

December 2019:  http://www.tcm.com/schedule/monthly.html?tz=est&sdate=2019-12-01

January 2020:  http://www.tcm.com/schedule/monthly.html?tz=est&sdate=2020-01-01

For whatever reason, any day other than the 1st seems to cause problems.

I also tried changing the time zone in the string, but that seems to break it as well.

However, it appears the page will use the last time zone that was set using the buttons at the top of the page anyway, so tz=est should be fine for everyone once they make a different selection.

Yeah, it worked for me this morning.  Go figure.

And Eastern is the real time zone, except for UTC.  ;)

• Like 1

I took a look at this last night using Firefox, and it looked like the monthly reports that use YYYY-MM-DD in the url weren't coming up for me either.  There was a difference between that and the monthly schedule that is just called "Monthly.html", as monthly.html came right up.

For me I noticed the YYYY-MM-DD format looking for an additional CDN resource which the Monthly.html doesn't look for (or at least didn't get hung up waiting for).  That could mean anything from a server temporarily down to a migration from one CDN to another, with part of it still unfinished and already switched over.

Anyhow yes it looks like it works again for me too.

• Thanks 1