Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Best Endings & Beginnings in film history?

On 8/18/2020 at 11:40 PM, JakeHolman said:

End of the Race ...

RIP MR CROSS ...

I'll alwats remember at only age 17 & those Oscars being easily among the biggest upset to that pt in AMPAS history with *CHARIOTS upsetting REDS-(most pundits prediction), ON GOLDEN POND, RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK & my fav  ATLANTIC CITY  Both my mum & I had seen all the rest except for *CHARIOTS Then we finally went to it at a small little local theatre, people were crowded around the little movie theatre THE POWER OF A BP OSCAR I reckon

On 8/31/2020 at 6:21 PM, spence said:

Despite winning s. actor Spacey was the lead

absolutely brilliant oscar winning writing and oscar winning turn by Spacey his first oscar the otherfor leading actor in AMERICAN BEAUTY  

Though it's hard to watch him now after the sexual charges

A superb actor though & was even smug in a court appearance

On 9/11/2020 at 3:22 AM, skimpole said:

sooo many sequences are great in this vastly unknown drama   Gene Shalit calls it one of the best he ever saw

Just now, spence said:

sooo many sequences are great in this vastly unknown drama   Gene Shalit calls it one of the best he ever saw

7 again, with the great character actor WARREN OATES

1 minute ago, spence said:

the ending is even greater 7 the sequence where the cops are chasing him as well The cop was right Sheen back then did look like James Dean, not as much as Dean Stockwell though

3 minutes ago, spence said:

that music was reused in tarentino's 1993 TRUE ROMANCE  Anybody know the number?