Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Best Endings & Beginnings in film history?

7 minutes ago, JakeHolman said:

thanks for more footage, I still can't do it?  I've asked this on the section/thread before, can you locate a couple more  Splendor in the Grass, Inherit the Wind, Some Came running-(beginning & powerhouse score by Elmer Bernstein again)

The Oscar winning Beatty was once described by Mickey Rourke-(who really doesn't like actors)

Upon meeting the ladies man Warren as the biggest pile of **** he ever met

Obviously women disagreed with Mickey though

Jake, not to nag do you have footage of the ultimate Natalie film Splendor in the Grass?-(also her own favorite)

Plus, beginning of Some Came Running & Black Rock?

Is it hard to translate the clips onto here?

On 12/10/2019 at 7:56 PM, Fedya said:

I thought Chariots of Fire began with Harold Abraham's funeral.  I know they're running through the salt flats in the closing credits, are they doing that in the opening credits too?

I think both times

On 12/10/2019 at 7:56 PM, Fedya said:

I thought Chariots of Fire began with Harold Abraham's funeral.  I know they're running through the salt flats in the closing credits, are they doing that in the opening credits too?

just the ending I believe

9 hours ago, JakeHolman said:

Another big thanks Jake!  It's all subjective but she was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen & lost the Oscar that yr to Sophia Loren in Two Women

When you get a few minutes how about both the beginning of BLACK ROCK ^& SOME CAME RUNNING, -plus of course the all-time finale of ANGELS WITH DIRTY FACES?

Again, your the man in this thread