Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Best Endings & Beginnings in film history?

spence

Hitchcock blamed the failure at the box-office at the time on Jimmy Stewart's looking older?

Though his favorite actor Cary Grant was 4yrs older

Visited Stewart's modest grave in Glendale's, F. Lawn, he easily coulda chose Arlington though

Ya know Jake, with you bein' such a big fan of McQueen's and all, and unless I've somehow overlooked it earlier, I'm surprised you haven't yet posted the following ending scene to Nevada Smith here, and which I've always thought one of the more unique endings ever featured in a Western...

(...sorry dude, but this poor quality one was the only one I could find on YouTube)

13 hours ago, Dargo said:

Ya know Jake, with you bein' such a big fan of McQueen's and all, and unless I've somehow overlooked it earlier, I'm surprised you haven't yet posted the following ending scene to Nevada Smith here, and which I've always thought one of the more unique endings ever featured in a Western...

(...sorry dude, but this poor quality one was the only one I could find on YouTube)

Good but The Great Escape was greater