Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Name That Quote!

I have an idea for a game. I'll start by quoting a line from a famous movie and the person that comes up with the answer will continue the game by coming up with another quote from a different movie.

*One rule only: Have fun! (and don't make it too easy) 😉

Quote: "If you kill me how are you going to get the bird? And if I know you can't afford to kill me, how are you going to scare me into giving it to you?"

• Like 1

"If you kill me how are you going to get the bird? And if I know you can't afford to kill me, how are you going to scare me into giving it to you?" 

That must be Sam Spade  from "The Maltese Falcon".

Next:

"Look at that puss.  He looks like Boris Karloff."  

• Like 1
20 hours ago, MilesArcher said:

"If you kill me how are you going to get the bird? And if I know you can't afford to kill me, how are you going to scare me into giving it to you?" 

That must be Sam Spade  from "The Maltese Falcon".

Next:

"Look at that puss.  He looks like Boris Karloff."  

MilesArcher, I bet that was easy for you. 😊

24 minutes ago, Rudy's Girl said:

:

MilesArcher, I bet that was easy for you. 😊

Yes it certainly was.    Now:

"The drugs I took seemed to light up my brain. Suddenly I realized the power I held, the power to rule, to make the world grovel at my feet."

On 12/13/2019 at 10:09 PM, LonesomePolecat said:

THE INVISIBLE MAN :)

next

"One of these days, one of you boys is gonna start one of these things differently, and one of us girls is gonna drop dead from surprise."

Hint: lesser known Christmas movie. Another quote from this movie is: "Hypnotism! That gag is so old it's got whiskers!"

Sunset Blvd

Next:  "My dear girl, there are some things that just aren't done, such as drinking Dom Perignon '53 above the temperature of 38 degrees Fahrenheit. That's just as bad as listening to the Beatles without earmuffs! "

Hint:🔽

Image result for sean connery in goldfinger

• Like 2

Miracle on 34th Street

Next:  "Oh, my Dear Friend, my heart was trembling as I walked into the post office, and there you were, lying in Box 237. I took you out of your envelope and read you, read you right there. "

A Christmas Story ❤

Next: 

Man 1: "They might detach your salary."

Man 2: "Then I'll quit my job and live on soup."

Man 1: "They might detach this house."

Man 2: "Then I'll burn down the house!"

On 12/30/2019 at 4:55 AM, LonesomePolecat said:

"Parties. Here I am talking about parties. I come here for a party and what happens? Nothing. Not even ice cream. THe Gods looked down and laughed. This would be a better world for children if the parents had to eat the spinach!"

I think this is Groucho, but I'm not sure of the movie.

• Like 1