Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Conservatives in Hollywood? .......

3 minutes ago, JamesStewartFan95 said:

I get a kick out of seeing Trump fans and MAGA heads angry post-Oscars! Payback for the HUAC Trials?

LOL! Notice the posts have nothing to do with the thread title, which, by the way was a HUGE BOMB for Eastwood?! :D

It's also funny how the right-wing media frequently declares that the Oscars are irrelevant and that no one watches or cares about them, and yet look how much they flip out when Parasite wins.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, JakeHolman said:

Nolte: Woketard Oscar Ratings Collapse 20 Percent to All-Time Low

HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA - FEBRUARY 09: Joaquin Phoenix accepts the Actor In A Leading Role award for 'Joker' onstage during the 92nd Annual Academy Awards at Dolby Theatre on February 09, 2020 in Hollywood, California. (Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images)

"And remember…

We don’t hate you, Hollywood…

We’re just hating you back.

There’s a difference.

Kiss my ****".

breitbart >> https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/02/10/nolte-woketard-oscars-collapse-20-percent-to-all-time-low/

I could say the same! If you don't care, why DO you care? LOL.

15 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

This entire thread has been nothing but right wing political propaganda.    It's title is deceptive.

Right, it should be moved to OFF TOPICS!

• Like 1
6 hours ago, JamesStewartFan95 said:

I get a kick out of seeing Trump fans and MAGA heads angry post-Oscars! Payback for the HUAC Trials?

If Hollywood is so irrelevant to them, why do they care so much about it?

Hollywood is doing just what it needs to do to make money.

Money has always been the deciding factor in Hollywood.

The American audience is getting what it wants because they continue to spend the big bucks.

The extreme right-wing will never be successful in brainwashing the majority of young people today.

They've already lost and they know it.

Their game has no future.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Very fine film (***1/2) ($25m.) & like EW I thought it would even squeeze into the top 9 BP nominees, Kathy Bates though was a lock for a 4th shot

Hell, betcha Clint's already working on his next

he swore UNFORGVEN was his Western swan song & kept his word, but broke it on starring & directing in &another project

The Mule (**1/2) was worth seeing though

16 hours ago, LawrenceA said:

I posted a request for it to be moved a few weeks ago, but all they did was delete my post. :lol:

You have to report it. I'll do it now.