Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ryan Gauger

Movie request

Hi there TCM my name is Ryan Gauger I would like to request my favorite Western movies of John Wayne movie called How the west was won please. And also another of John Wayne movie called The Horse soldiers please. And also another of John Wayne movie called The Big Jake movie please. And also another of my favorite John Wayne movie that I would love to see it to be aired on TCM on tv is the movie called The Alamo please. And also another of the John Wayne movie called The Shootist please. And also another of John Wayne that I would love to see if you can have it aired on the TCM on tv is the  movie called In old California please. And also another of John Wayne movie that I would love to have it aired on the TCM on the tv is the movie called The Sons of Katie Elder please. And also another of John Wayne movie that I would love to see if you can have it aired on TCM on the the tv is John Wayne movie called The Cowboys please. And also another of John Wayne movie called  The Train Robbers for it to be aired on TCM on the tv please. And also another of John Wayne movie that I would love to see it to be aired on TCM on the tv please is John Wayne movie called Hell Town. My last movie of John Wayne movie that I would love to see it to be aired on TCM on the tv scripture from TCM is the John Wayne movie called Flying Leathernecks  please air these movies please?

Hello all,

I'd like to request that TCM show a few movies I like but haven't seen shown for many years.  Does anyone remember The Lost Moment with Robert Cummings, Susan Hayward & I think, Agnes Moorehead.  How about Golden Earrings with Marlena Dietrich and Ray Milland.   Reap the Wild Wind with John Wayne, Paulette Goddard, Ray Milland and also I think a young Susan Hayward & Robert Preston.

I also would love to see "The Lost Moment" again.  I haven't seen it in many years.  A very moody story with a wonderful cast.