Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

#NObody is ABOVE THE LAW

"Nobody Is Above the Law" Events

Search for events

Search by Zip Code or City

Impeach & Remove Events are ON: The Nobody Is Above the Law network has activated.

Events are called for Tuesday, December 17th at 5:30 p.m. local time, but check your local event for a confirmed time and location. Numerous reports indicate that the House will vote on impeachment on Wednesday. December 18th.

Nobody Is Above the Law. That's why we're calling on Congress to Impeach & Remove Donald Trump. 

The night before the House of Representatives takes a somber vote to impeach Trump, we'll head to every congressional office and public square to declare that Nobody Is Above the Law as representatives finalize their positions and senators look on. 

https://www.impeach.org/event/impeach-and-remove-attend/search/

giphy.gif

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NipkowDisc said:

mr6666, you do understand that trump will be acquitted by the gop senate and that his reaction afterwards will make his letter of today seem mild by comparison?

:P

Yes,  Trump will be acquitted.    So why the need for the letter?    Why the anger?    Why the immaturity? 

I know you LOVE Trump,   but even for someone like you,   I can't believe you feel this letter is something a professional,  sane person would write.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

why should I have read a letter that gets no contrary commentary in the news media just pro?

yes, trump will be acquitted and then maybe dem voters should ask what the point was of an impeachment that stood no chance of a successful removal of trump from office?

some of them might say to witch Nancy that although they hate trump they 're not too fond of stupidity either.

:D

2 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

why should I have read a letter that gets no contrary commentary in the news media just pro?

yes, trump will be acquitted and then maybe dem voters should ask what the point was of an impeachment that stood no chance of a successful removal of trump from office?

some of them might say to witch Nancy that although they hate trump they 're not too fond of stupidity either.

:D

Well we agree on one thing;  that the Dems shouldn't vote to impeach since Mitch and other leading GOP Senators have already stated that they will NOT convict Trump.

I said at this forum over two-weeks ago that Nancy should advise House Dems to vote against impeachment.       Just before the vote,   give a speech and tell the American people that Dems will NOT vote for impeachment since the Senate has already indicated there is no chance Trump will be removed.    

The impeachment hearings were successful in releasing enough dirt on Trump to assist in his defeat in 2020.

14 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Well we agree on one thing;  that the Dems shouldn't vote to impeach since Mitch and other leading GOP Senators have already stated that they will NOT convict Trump.

I said at this forum over two-weeks ago that Nancy should advise House Dems to vote against impeachment.       Just before the vote,   give a speech and tell the American people that Dems will NOT vote for impeachment since the Senate has already indicated there is no chance Trump will be removed.    

The impeachment hearings were successful in releasing enough dirt on Trump to assist in his defeat in 2020.

The better alternative might be to vote to impeach then not send it over to the senate right away.  This is what John Dean recommended.  Let Trump sweat and more evidence may surface.

A vote in the House NOT to impeach would be a dereliction at this point.

52 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

The better alternative might be to vote to impeach then not send it over to the senate right away.  This is what John Dean recommended.  Let Trump sweat and more evidence may surface.

A vote in the House NOT to impeach would be a dereliction at this point.

This is the second post where you state that "more evidence may surface";      How do you think that would happen?    

None of Trump's criminals gang are going to voluntarily come forward  and provide evidence against themselves or the President.    (well Rudy might by accident since he can't keep his trap shut and he is really a moron).   

The hearings are done and Pelosi made the decision NOT to subpoena certain members of Trump "gang",   as well as not asking the SC to rule if executive privilege granted them the right to refuse to testify.   (since that would have delayed the hearing for weeks if not months).      I don't she can back-track on that and call for more hearings.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

This is the second post where you state that "more evidence may surface";      How do you think that would happen?    

None of Trump's criminals gang are going to voluntarily come forward  and provide evidence against themselves or the President.    (well Rudy might by accident since he can't keep his trap shut and he is really a moron).   

The hearings are done and Pelosi made the decision NOT to subpoena certain members of Trump "gang",   as well as not asking the SC to rule if executive privilege granted them the right to refuse to testify.   (since that would have delayed the hearing for weeks if not months).      I don't she can back-track on that and call for more hearings.

Freedom of Information Act has already revealled details about Trump's wrongdoings.  Leaks may lead reporters to areas unexplored and then there is Rudy Guiliani, the gift that keeps giving.

The hearing in the House won't stop.  Don McGahn is still under subpoena.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Bogie56 said:

Freedom of Information Act has already revealled details about Trump's wrongdoings.  Leaks may lead reporters to areas unexplored and then there is Rudy Guiliani, the gift that keeps giving.

The hearing in the House won't stop.  Don McGahn is still under subpoena.

So the hearings in the House related to possible crimes by the President won't stop?   Is this the case even while the Senate trial is going on?    Even after it ends?

Anyhow if the Dems were to continue these hearing, with the focus still on Ukraine call,  that will only confirm Trump's POV that "this" was all just a witch-hunt,  since he was found not-guilty and thus really harm the Dems leading up to the 2020 elections.

33 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

So the hearings in the House related to possible crimes by the President won't stop?   Is this the case even while the Senate trial is going on?    Even after it ends?

Anyhow if the Dems were to continue these hearing, with the focus still on Ukraine call,  that will only confirm Trump's POV that "this" was all just a witch-hunt,  since he was found not-guilty and thus really harm the Dems leading up to the 2020 elections.

Maybe I wasn't clear on each and every point but I never said the House would continue to focus on Ukraine but they may get answers to their subpoenas like McGahn and for documents.  Read my post again for the other possible means of revelations.

But this is just guesswork in any event.  Things will be what they will be.

1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

Maybe I wasn't clear on each and every point but I never said the House would continue to focus on Ukraine but they may get answers to their subpoenas like McGahn and for documents.  Read my post again for the other possible means of revelations.

But this is just guesswork in any event.  Things will be what they will be.

It would sink the Dems' attempt to win a majority in the Senate,  maintain one in the House,  and defeat Trump,    if they start new investigations to try to find other crimes and abuses-of-power UNLESS these crimes etc.. were done by Trump in 2020.       

Pelosi understands this well and isn't stupid.      The reason Pelosi didn't impeached after the Mueller investigation was complete was because she believed there wasn't enough there to convince enough Americans that impeachment was warranted.        Trump gives her a gift with the Ukraine phone call.      I just don't see Pelosi allowing more investigation after the Senate finds him "not-guilty",   unless Trump gives yet another gift (i.e. commits more bad-acts in 2020).

• Like 1
8 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

It would sink the Dems' attempt to win a majority in the Senate,  maintain one in the House,  and defeat Trump,    if they start new investigations to try to find other crimes and abuses-of-power UNLESS these crimes etc.. were done by Trump in 2020.       

Pelosi understands this well and isn't stupid.      The reason Pelosi didn't impeached after the Mueller investigation was complete was because she believed there wasn't enough there to convince enough Americans that impeachment was warranted.        Trump gives her a gift with the Ukraine phone call.      I just don't see Pelosi allowing more investigation after the Senate finds him "not-guilty",   unless Trump gives yet another gift (i.e. commits more bad-acts in 2020).

So in your scenario the democrats should run to the Supreme Court and say that they no longer wish to see Trump's tax returns because it is now hands off Trump.

I didn't say "new " investigations.