Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Brand new here so not even sure if this is the best place to post! Let me know if there is a better place.

Can anyone help?! The 2 "Pets on Sets" films related to cats disappeared from the viewing library at:
https://www.tcm.com/watchtcm/films  
much sooner than I thought they would, and I am searching for the intro and exit remarks for both movies:
Bell, Book and Candle and Harry and Tonto (both aired on Dec 11 Wed).

I thought I was "safe" until the dog films of the previous week (Dec 04) had been pulled, because the library items used to disappear chronologically.
But now it's not so! I am finding I have to check the "info" tab on each and every film because I can no longer figure out a formula for how long they stay. 
In the meantime I am really upset because I had particularly wanted to re-watch the intro and exit comments with Ben Mankiewicz interviewing animal trainer Carol Tresan and delightful cat Ziva.

1. Does anyone know if there's anywhere to find videos of those introductions and end comments??? I have tried everything I can think of, including the wayback machine and so far have found nothing!

2. WHY is TCM now doing this erratic non-sequential deletion of available films? It is so confusing and takes away a lot of the enjoyment.

PS and last of all, what do they have against cats? On the 3rd Pets on Sets week, only one movie starred cats (big cats aka Lions!): Born Free was the first and so far only movie from that night to be taken down! I had just learned to check end dates on all films so in the space of two days (Dec 25th-26th) I was able to see the whole movie and review entrance and exit interviews...but why were the cat films the first ones to disappear when many of us want MORE cat films (Breakfast at Tiffany's, anyone?).

Again, I know it's a long shot but if anyone knows how I can see those 2 intros and 2 exit interviews,
for Bell, Book and Candle and Harry & Tonto, would be most appreciative.!

Thank you.

28 minutes ago, RainbowGlow said:

Does anyone know if there's anywhere to find videos of those introductions and end comments??? I have tried everything I can think of, including the wayback machine and so far have found nothing!

I checked my cable's On Demand, RainbowGlow, and the series has disappeared from it, as well.

Sometimes, folks upload the intro and outros (and sometimes the content) from TCM to YouTube.

As of now, nothing I searched came up, but that doesn't mean it won't. Maybe check back from time to time.