Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JD401

Planet of the Apes subliminal blip during end credits??

HI all

I just watched the last half hour of "Planet of the Apes" and as the end credits rolled, there was a definite "blip"... what appeared to be a subliminal frame.  I was unable to get the DVR/cable box to go frame by frame so I could see what it said.  I was so intrigued I did a quick web search, but was inundated with clips and links for some modern versions of the "franchise".

Does anyone know what the frame says?   It goes by very fast, but I'd bet money it was black and white, just like the cast credits.  The last time I spotted something like this was during a Thomas Edison film, and the frame was a copyright notice.  

I now MUST know what that frame said!  And I KNOW I wasn't seeing things, either... If anyone has the film on DVD and a player that can go frame by frame, and is as curious as I am, please take a peek for me!

JD

THAT'S IT???  

OK... now......... just what does that mean?   

😉

A common TRT use: total running time. Are the credits 6 minutes, 31 seconds long?  Now my curiosity is piqued