Jump to content

 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Bemoman1

Theme music from Film Noir

Recommended Posts

Can anyone tell me the name of the song that Film Noir uses for its theme music? I've tried to Google it but have had no luck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bemoman1 said:

Can anyone tell me the name of the song that Film Noir uses for its theme music? I've tried to Google it but have had no luck. 

Do you mean the Eddie Muller hosted program Noir Alley?

Film noir is a genre (like westerns),  so there isn't any specific  theme-music or theme-song.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I'm talking about Noir Alley with Eddie Muller.  There is music in the background and I'm curious if there is a title for the song playing? It's the same song every week and starts at the intro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Bemoman1 said:

Yes, I'm talking about Noir Alley with Eddie Muller.  There is music in the background and I'm curious if there is a title for the song playing? It's the same song every week and starts at the intro.

Sorry I don't know this song (and I'm the jazz man around here,  ha ha),  but here is the intro.   It might be an original,  for this program,  song. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Jamesjazzguitar. This was what I was talking about. I haven't been on this site long and I haven't navigated much. I wondered if it's possible to email questions to a particular source. If this is a complete song I would love to hear it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bemoman1 said:

Thanks Jamesjazzguitar. This was what I was talking about. I haven't been on this site long and I haven't navigated much. I wondered if it's possible to email questions to a particular source. If this is a complete song I would love to hear it!

Mueller does have a Facebook account associated with Noir Alley and asks fans to post there so that might be a place to ask him about the intro song.

He did post at this forum a few years back but I haven't seen him since then.

If you find out let us know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

© 2020 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
×
×
  • Create New...