Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MicKChow

Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf

I know this movie could fall under a couple forums, from Romantic Comedy to Dark Cult,  TCM my favorite network, has it scheduled to air, Friday, Jan 17th at 9:45 pm.  Of course I will be watching.  I would love to hear more opinions about George and Martha and their blonde haired, " blue or green" eyed "son"! So many???  With this movie! Watch and see!

17 hours ago, MicKChow said:

I know this movie could fall under a couple forums, from Romantic Comedy to Dark Cult,  TCM my favorite network, has it scheduled to air, Friday, Jan 17th at 9:45 pm.  Of course I will be watching.  I would love to hear more opinions about George and Martha and their blonde haired, " blue or green" eyed "son"! So many???  With this movie! Watch and see!

There is the other thread you created under "comedy" that has a lot of comments.

Hey,  if I had anything else to add I would but what more can be said about a son that never existed?