Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Best Fight Scenes in Movie History

EASY FOR ME, GIVEN I'M A HUGE BOXING FAN & R. BULL IS WITHOUT PEER!

BUT, REGULAR FIGHT SCENE MUST GO TO FORD'S record 4th BD OSCAR from 1952 THE QUIET MAN!

(P.S. CHECK OUT THE EXACT TOWN USED, IT'S AS IF IN A TIME WARP)

11 hours ago, JakeHolman said:

YES, ANOTHER TREMENDOUS SEQUENCE!   LIFTED FROM POSTEMKIN (l925-russian) BUT EVEN GREATER!   FOR THE RECORD ELLIOT NESS DIED ONLY AROUND AGE 56 in 1957 & CAPONE (l899-l947)

Just now, spence said:

YES, ANOTHER TREMENDOUS SEQUENCE!   LIFTED FROM POSTEMKIN (l925-russian) BUT EVEN GREATER!   FOR THE RECORD ELLIOT NESS DIED ONLY AROUND AGE 56 in 1957 & CAPONE (l899-l947)

CONNNERY-(Malone) AS TREMENDOUS AS HE IS, WAS FICTIONAL    CAN YOU ALSO LOCATE HISFINAL SCENE?

CLOSE CALL BETWEEN THAT & MAN WHO WOULD BE KING?

2 minutes ago, spence said:

MY MU*M GOT A CRUSH ON KEVIN SINCE THEN

1 minute ago, spence said:

the country could use an Ellot  Ness  and his Untouchables right now ... 

5 minutes ago, JakeHolman said:

the country could use an Ellot  Ness  and his Untouchables right now ... 

100%

On 5/28/2020 at 2:33 AM, Rudy's Girl said:

Rudy'sGirl, we split on chuck Norris though   Though for decades gven BRUCE LEE defeated him in a film, he insists in reality he would won instead

• 2 months later...

A kinda trick question because what about BOXING IN CINEMA a topic I posted months back & got a hugwe response?

But easily my candidate for the all-time greatest regular fight scene must go to THE QUIET MAN (l952)

• Like 1
Just now, spence said:

A kinda trick question because what about BOXING IN CINEMA a topic I posted months back & got a huge response?

But easily my candidate for the all-time greatest regular fight scene must go to THE QUIET MAN (l952)

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, jameselliot said:

Darker Than Amber with Rod Taylor and William Smith.  A movie TCM programmers ignore.  

Hard to say who owns the rights to Darker Than Amber,   which may make it difficult for TCM to lease.

On 9/3/2020 at 11:15 AM, chaya bat woof woof said:

I don't know if it has been mentioned, but love it when Shirley M. and Anne B. have the fight in The Turning Point

Anne Bancroft and Patty Duke have an amazing knock-down, drag-out in The Miracle Worker that makes me both laugh and cringe. Looks like it must have been very demanding on the actresses.

• Like 2