Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Best Fight Scenes in Movie History

6 minutes ago, spence said:

entertaining but highly fictional account instead custer was probably more like richard mulligan portrayed him in little big man

but flynn's final scene with de havilland is marvelous

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Det Jim McLeod said:

off topic but I thought you would like this picture, someone posted it on one of my threads

i thought it meant Fight scenes with fists, until I saw JAKEHOLMAN posted THEY DIED WITH THEIR BOOTS ON

51 minutes ago, Det Jim McLeod said:

Image for post

good shot of hollywoods irish mafia-(check out the site by Ginger Alden) but they preferred the boys club instead  Others in it were RALPH BELLAMY, ROBERT ARMSTRONG, LYNN OVERMAN & KARLOFF hung around

On 9/18/2020 at 11:40 AM, JakeHolman said:

18 September 1905 – 15 April 1990

So, where's the FIGHT in this clip Jake?  Not counting the fights I have in trying to stay awake through most of Garbo's films.  ;) 

Sepiatone

• 1 month later...

I think the fight scene between Marlon Brando and Lee J. Cobb is great!! They go at it. Check out Lee J. Cobb foot coming up on the back of Marlon Brando. They were realistic.

Then there's the sword fight between Errol Flynn and Henry Daniell in the 1940 version of The Sea Hawk. Wonderful scene. 

I also enjoyed the fun fight scene between Anne Bancroft and Patty Duke in The Miracle Worker. The dinning room scene where she locks Helen in and tries to get her to eat from her own plate.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...