Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Best Fight Scenes in Movie History

• 2 months later...
On 1/17/2020 at 5:38 AM, cigarjoe said:

Brigitte Bardot and Claudia Cardinale in The Legend Of Frenchie King (music and Stooges sequence not original, lol)

Jeeez..

👍👌👍👍

Can Fighting be Pretty ,? ..

😑

On 1/17/2020 at 1:34 PM, Rudy's Girl said:

I couldn't find a descent clip of this fight from Hitchcock's Torn Curtain, but it was so intense and so realistic. To me the woman stole the scene. The bad guy, Gromek, just didn't want to die. It's the best scene in the whole movie.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_D3ts8H90q3Y/StmT6wbRZVI/AAAAAAAAA2A/_Vbk0NWH47o/w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu/gromek-763973.jpg

YES.

On 1/16/2020 at 9:42 PM, Rudy's Girl said:

There are so many great fight scenes it may be hard to pick just one, so pick as many as you like. It can be a fist fight, gun fight, sword fight, or even a boxing match.

Master and Commander would be in my Top 10 favorite movies of all-time. The characters, the story, the suspense, and the action are perfect. The climatic battle is so intense I find myself gritting my teeth when I watch it.

Also...

This fight near the end of Logan's Run. It's more than just a fight because they used to be friends. Both feel betrayed by the other. Soundtrack by Jerry Goldsmith helps.

On 1/16/2020 at 9:42 PM, Rudy's Girl said:

There are so many great fight scenes it may be hard to pick just one, so pick as many as you like. It can be a fist fight, gun fight, sword fight, or even a boxing match.

Master and Commander would be in my Top 10 favorite movies of all-time. The characters, the story, the suspense, and the action are perfect. The climatic battle is so intense I find myself gritting my teeth when I watch it.

Also...

This fight near the end of Logan's Run. It's more than just a fight because they used to be friends. Both feel betrayed by the other. Soundtrack by Jerry Goldsmith helps.

Several for me ..

(GOODE Topic -!,.

🙏👍👌👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

_

- Lavatory BeatDown Between Derek Flint and Hans Grueber (sp) ...

- Mansion Parkour Fight Sequence from the Bourne Legacy ..

- Opening of Dredd ..

- Locomotive Long -Gun ShootOut in Snowpiercer,.

- Pretty Much, ANYTime Geena Davis LightsUp and Electrifies the Screen in theLong Kiss GoodeNight.

- PrettyMuch ANY,Time Madam Reb(b)ecca Ferguson is OnScreen in M.I,. Rougue Nation. 

- the ENTIRETY* of TheGeneral,.    *more or less..

- the ENTIRETY* of The Survivalist,.

- " " " theAggression Scale*,.

- the Opening of Largo Winch,. ..the Burma Conspiracy. 

- BeatDown KnockoUt DragOut catfight between Letty and Rousey in furious7 .

- StrawDogs*

- the last fifteen.. ... .....twenty minutes or so of one Get In.. ...

- Better WatchOut* ..

- Unleashed* ..

* Denotes an Approximation of said entire film ..

Im POSSITIVE Im Forgetting One or Two or so ..

... .but Those Are Definitely A Slew of My Favorites ..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...