Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Coronavirus Epidemic

Just got word to go to my sister in law's Thursday.  

In all, there'll be eight of us who recently tested negative.

The furthest traveler coming in will be coming ALL the way from Southgate, MI---  TWO WHOLE MILES away!  :o

Sepiatone

8 hours ago, hamradio said:

Which means that if an active shooter shows up at a religious private school, law enforcement should NOT react.  Let it take its course.  Nor should EMS or fire departments respond to any events at the schools.

• Sad 1
6 minutes ago, ElCid said:

This past week, the couple 3 doors down had two parties for kids and parents.  Couple next door had several relatives travel in from FL and IN for Thanksgiving.  

Covid Roulette

Well, as it turned out, only FIVE were at my sister in law's yesterday.  And that's including her and her husband.  Weird family dynamic----

Two of her grandsons ( her younger son's kids) didn't show up because their Father's ex(their Mother) was p i s s e d at HIM, so THEY couldn't go to their Grandma's house!  :wacko:

Her older son's third(out of five) kid showed up.  But there was still plenty of leftovers for me to take home!  :)

Sepiatone

File the following under the heading of "Irony".

Just heard today that one of the drivers who worked for the shuttle company I've worked part-time for these past six years, just died yesterday from complications of the coronavirus in a local hospital. Seems he most likely contacted it during a family reunion he attended a while back.

Ron was in his mid-seventies, and guess what. He was known to make many comments about how Covid-19 wasn't really anything to worry about AND that the fear of it was being overstated and used by the "liberal media" to get his boy Donny's chances of being re-elected diminished. And yeah, was also heard spewing that same kind of BS which says that "it's our insidious government's chance to take away our freedoms".

Gee, I wonder what Ron might think about this thing now?

(...of course now we'll never know...hence the "irony")

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Ohio state lawmakers file articles of IMPEACHMENT against Gov. DeWine over his 'unconstitutional' lockdowns that have led to 'an increase in suicides, unemployment and drug abuse'

36295518-0-image-a-32_1606805435577.jpg

Mike DeWine, the Republican governor of Ohio (left), on Monday was faced with 12 articles of impeachment filed by a group of Republican state representatives, angered by lockdown.

• Sad 1
5 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Ohio state lawmakers file articles of IMPEACHMENT against Gov. DeWine over his 'unconstitutional' lockdowns that have led to 'an increase in suicides, unemployment and drug abuse'

36295518-0-image-a-32_1606805435577.jpg

Mike DeWine, the Republican governor of Ohio (left), on Monday was faced with 12 articles of impeachment filed by a group of Republican state representatives, angered by lockdown.

The cannibalistic Republican Party, diving off the deep end.

10 minutes ago, jakeem said:

trump's economic advisor was questioned about why the president is saying nothing and doing nothing about the 3000 per day Americans dying from the pandemic or the Millions who are suffering from  job loss, food insecurity, and facing eviction.

All the White House advisor could say was: " I don't understand."

Well, the American people understood and that's why they overwhelmingly voted to get rid of trump ASAP.

President Donald Trump announced Sunday that former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, who has led the president's efforts to overturn last month's election, has tested positive for Covid-19.

"Get better soon Rudy, we will carry on!!!" Trump wrote on Twitter.

Giuliani, serving as Trump's lawyer, has crisscrossed the country in recent days pushing his client’s still-unverified claims of voter fraud. He most recently appeared maskless during a meeting with Georgia lawmakers Thursday.