Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Coronavirus Epidemic

27 minutes ago, Cinemartian said:

Vaccine is already causing pretty terrible side effects in nurses

Vaccine?????     Un,  there is more than one.     I assume you're talking about the Russian vaccine since we all know how much your fearful leader and yourself love that country (more than the USA).

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Vaccine?????     Un,  there is more than one.     I assume you're talking about the Russian vaccine since we all know how much your fearful leader and yourself love that country (more than the USA).

No MODERNA and PFIZER - !

America has three strains of HOMEGROWN Super-COVID - and one of them first emerged in Texas in May and could be responsible for at least 50% of all American cases, expert warns 

Coronavirus US: Third homegrown variant may have originated in MAY

A third homegrown variant of the coronavirus has been found in the U.S. Researchers from Southern Illinois University Carbondale say the earliest appearance of new variant, called 20C-US, was in Texas in May 2020. Genome sequencing of the 57,000 U.S. samples uploaded to database GISAID revealed an uptick of the new variant in late June and early July 2020. Between November 1 and December 31, the team found that 20C-US made up almost 50% of all U.S. sequenced genomes. The variant has not spread significantly beyond U.S. borders and is most highly prevalent in the Upper Midwest.

I asked a pharmacist technician (the one whom administered mine) today about the new strains,  said the vaccines seems to still work.  

Question is for how long if it keeps mutating?

1 hour ago, noah80 said:

So sad when the government calls it the China Virus.  I expected it from trump but not from the U.S, government.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most prosperous economy.

Life-Saving Response to the China Virus

Better name is the Wuhan virus. aka SARS-CoV-2 which is not as catchy.

I still see the conspiracy theory it escaped from a Chinese lab.

On 1/16/2021 at 2:26 PM, hamradio said:

Better name is the Wuhan virus. aka SARS-CoV-2 which is not as catchy.

I still see the conspiracy theory it escaped from a Chinese lab.

That's not one of those wacko Q  conspiracy theories?

It was that kind of crap  that got us trump's Insurrection on January 6th-- trying to overthrow our government.

On 1/16/2021 at 2:20 PM, noah80 said:

So sad when the government calls it the China Virus.  I expected it from trump but not from the U.S, government.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

Before the China Virus invaded our shores, we built the world’s most prosperous economy.

Life-Saving Response to the China Virus

the " White House trump accomplishments" website disappeared pretty quickly!

404 / Page Not Found
We couldn’t find that page. Back to home.

12 minutes ago, noah80 said:

the " White House trump accomplishments" website disappeared pretty quickly!

404 / Page Not Found
We couldn’t find that page. Back to home.

It's still around - you have to go to the Trump White House archive page to find it.  

Every new administration archives the previous administration's website as part of the transition and the custodial responsibilities of the previous administration's archive is transferred to the National Archives. 

It's illegal to destroy any presidential document, whether electronic or paper, without consulting the national Archivist first.  This law was passed in 1978, and took effect at the beginning of the first Reagan administration.  It was the result of the Watergate scandal, where Nixon viewed the presidential papers as personal data rather than public data.

Trump broke this law all the time.  He frequently would tear papers up when he was finished with them.  His aides would then have to tape them back together to be compliant with the Presidential Records Act.

Time article on this from 2018:  https://time.com/5308542/trump-presidential-records-nixon/

Dr. Fauci is on Rachel now, finally opening up on his feelings about the Trump administration. He said he's wanted to accept her invitation for months, but he was not allowed to go on.

“I’ve been wanting to come on your show for months and months. You’ve been asking me to come on your show for months and months, and it’s just gotten blocked. Let’s call it what it is. It just got blocked because they didn’t like the way you handle things and they didn’t want me on.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fauci-tells-maddow-he-was-blocked-from-going-on-her-show-during-trump-admin-they-didnt-like-the-way-you-handle-things/

• Thanks 1
On 1/22/2021 at 8:55 PM, hamradio said:

Severe allergic reactions to Moderna's Covid-19 vaccine are rare, CDC says

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/22/health/moderna-severe-allergic-reactions-rare/index.html

This is going to make vaccine critics furious whom wanted it 100.000000000000% safe.

(or the odds of side effects -  1 in 100,,000,000 to the  100 power)

191206-antivax-protest-1x1_bc26e01add86c

Why would anyone get a 'vaccine' for something that doesn't exist and hasn't been identified or isolated in a lab? Huh!? why?

• Confused 1
On 1/22/2021 at 9:29 PM, Swithin said:

Dr. Fauci is on Rachel now, finally opening up on his feelings about the Trump administration. He said he's wanted to accept her invitation for months, but he was not allowed to go on.

“I’ve been wanting to come on your show for months and months. You’ve been asking me to come on your show for months and months, and it’s just gotten blocked. Let’s call it what it is. It just got blocked because they didn’t like the way you handle things and they didn’t want me on.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fauci-tells-maddow-he-was-blocked-from-going-on-her-show-during-trump-admin-they-didnt-like-the-way-you-handle-things/

Fauci is a scumbag peddling the same garbage for years - Youtube has his interview from 2009 on H1N1 -  VERBATIM - he's a actor and a moron

• Haha 1