Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sukhov

Coronavirus Epidemic

Anybody see the PBS "American Experience" broadcast last night about the Spanish Influenza epidemic of 1918?   A lot of it looked and sounded mighty familiar.  B)

Sepiatone

Plaquenil aka Hydroxychloroquine is a prescription drug.  People obtaining it illegally and self medicating without knowing the dosage is dangerous.

plaquenil200tabs-1.jpg

Present where Trump told people to acquire the drug illegally or eat fish tank cleaner!

3 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

Anybody see the PBS "American Experience" broadcast last night about the Spanish Influenza epidemic of 1918?   A lot of it looked and sounded mighty familiar.  B)

Sepiatone

• Thanks 1

Of course it would be a Brietbart article that continues to refer to it as the "Chinese coronavirus". :rolleyes:

• Like 2

It was floated to call COVID-19  the  "Wuhan virus" because that was it's point of origin.  but some were OFFENDED.

offended.jpg

It was floated to call you a moron, but we don't because it's not constructive and leads to more animosity. 

The Spanish Flu was from North America. It was called the Spanish flu because the government said newspapers were only allowed to report on the Spanish cases, for morale purposes ("disease on the homefront is bad, but no one cares about neutral Spain"). 

COVID-19 and coronavirus are both perfectly acceptable names, and only trolls or dip****s keep calling it "Chinese" or "Wuhan".

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, hamradio said:

The progressive's war on language never cease. :wacko:

2rksav.jpg

You offend just about everyone then have the gall to play the victim.

Edited by Bogie56
sp
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Sepiatone said:

Sepiatone

I did.I was going to post about it,for the ones not informed about it check your tv listing.s The disease originated from Kansas thorugh the military .An excellent document.Very familiar indeed...

3 hours ago, hamradio said:

Now I see why you' ve got a problem with news sources.

Breitbart is a favorite choice of extreme right-wing fanatics.

Recently one of their former editors informed the public that the White House bigot Stephen Miller was supplying them with racist fake news -- we've all even seen the emails from Miller.

Prior to that, racist Steve Bannon actually ran Breitbart hands on.

But, if you're looking for a white supremacist bigoted racist news source--

Congratulations, you have found it with Breitbart.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

fyGboX56_bigger.jpg

Mike Pence denied on CNN that Trump minimized the coronavirus crisis early on.

"I don't believe the President has ever belittled the threat of the coronavirus."

Given examples of Trump doing that, Pence said "the President is an optimistic person."

12:19 PM · Apr 1, 2020·SnapStream TV Search

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

NrRRE0_b_bigger.jpg

Why Donald Trump shouldn't get credit for (finally) realizing coronavirus is actually deadly serious | Analysis by CNN's Chris Cillizza https://cnn.it/2wKRjnT

11:16 AM · Apr 1, 2020·SocialFlow

9 hours ago, jakeem said:

Fool, they've even got field hospitals set up in Central Park.

Fool, you've been spreading racist misogynist lies for decades.

But to repeatedly tell the American people that coronavirus is no worse than the common cold when all those people were dying in China--

That's where I would have to draw the line--

You're a menace to Public Health--

God help the idiots who listen to you.

• Like 2

:lol:

that graph looks kinda like a mound and  right below that...

3 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

You offend just about everyone then have the gaul to play the victim.

you mispelled gall.

:lol:

• Thanks 1

The VA Hospital in East Orange NJ has opened beds for COVID 19 patients.  15 Acute and 5 Intensive care.  Do NOT have to be veterans.    This means it is serious, for you doubting Thomas', Rushs' Nippers', Hams', Donalds' and others.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, LawrenceA said:

It was floated to call you a moron, but we don't because it's not constructive and leads to more animosity. 

The Spanish Flu was from North America. It was called the Spanish flu because the government said newspapers were only allowed to report on the Spanish cases, for morale purposes ("disease on the homefront is bad, but no one cares about neutral Spain"). 

COVID-19 and coronavirus are both perfectly acceptable names, and only trolls or dip****s keep calling it "Chinese" or "Wuhan".

I find it sad how moronic some folks are at this site.       They fail to understand that Trump,   a few GOP politicians and Fox so called News label it Chinese or Wuhan for political cover.      Political cover for the failure of Trump and his admin to recognize this was a going to be a major problem (yes, that started in China,,,,,,  OK conservatives!),  unless the admin took control of the situation.      We are a first world nation but with the Trump admin in charge we ended up acting like a third-world one.    That poor decision making is 100% on Trump and his admin.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Doctor's Note: Why are young people dying from coronavirus?

A doctor explains that youthful immune systems can go into overdrive when fighting COVID-19 and this can prove fatal.

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/doctor-note-young-people-dying-coronavirus-200401062826169.html

:huh:

Last week a healthy 16 year-old French high school student died in a Paris Hospital after contracting the coronavirus, which started with only a mild cough.

Her death shocked the nation, as she was the youngest person to die from coronavirus in France.

All gall is divided into three parts.

5 hours ago, jakeem said:

fyGboX56_bigger.jpg

Mike Pence denied on CNN that Trump minimized the coronavirus crisis early on.

"I don't believe the President has ever belittled the threat of the coronavirus."

Given examples of Trump doing that, Pence said "the President is an optimistic person."

12:19 PM · Apr 1, 2020·SnapStream TV Search

Pence is taking lying lessons from a habitual liar.

3 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

Now I see why you' ve got a problem with news sources.

Breitbart is a favorite choice of extreme right-wing fanatics.

Recently one of their former editors informed the public that the White House bigot Stephen Miller was supplying them with racist fake news -- we've all even seen the emails from Miller.

Prior to that, racist Steve Bannon actually ran Breitbart hands on.

But, if you're looking for a white supremacist bigoted racist news source--

Congratulations, you have found it with Breitbart.

BS!  Google the same headline, Breibart in NOT the only news source of the story, think I didn't check before hand?  It was a test to see how fast racism is screamed AGAIN! Didn't let me down! :D . Guess you conveniently miss the SAME new report in USA Today which I'll post again!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2020/03/27/italy-101-year-old-born-during-spanish-flu-survives-coronavirus/2926073001/